Silverdrum

Nearly 20 years after its debut, the Machinedrum’s legacy is honored with its massive sound coming to Model:Samples, courtesy of this excellent Sound Pack. The spirit of Elektron’s master drum machine runs throughout the 12 kits (72 samples), inspired by classic tweaking on the legendary silver drum machine.

This is the latest beat-making beast to be recognized by Pack pros, Goldbaby, following releases such as Straight 808, Thump and Smack, and Cult of SP 1200. And it’s a cracker!

While formatted for Model:Samples, the samples files of this sound pack are also compatible with Digitakt, Octatrack, Analog Rytm, and any other sampler that handles wav files.

Download the free Silverdrum demo or purchase here.

5 Likes

Neat, but you know what would be really cool? :wink:

30 Likes

I thought the machinedrum would be re-issued for a sec :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Seconded! And a MnM. Please!!!

3 Likes

ah here, for a split second I thought it was a real actual new silver thingy :sob:

4 Likes

already out of stock ?!

that was fast :slight_smile:

Will this be back in stock in time for Xmas?!

/sarcasm

(but seriously, not purchasable at the moment)

Woulda been a good name for a new machine

2 Likes

My heart skipped a beat there.

1 Like

Funny that you should push a new sample pack the day after my MD dies on me… Did you push a “firmware” update?

2 Likes

Can somebody please try these samples in a UW? :smiley:

10 Likes

It will self destruct.

5 Likes

A black hole will open up

2 Likes

Elvis will appear!

8 Likes

There was a small technical issue with availability in one or two regions. It’s now been fixed and the Sound Pack is accessible worldwide.

3 Likes

Picked up this one last night, it is ace.

11 Likes

Any issues using this with the Octatrack?

This may hold me over until I finally find a MD for a reasonable price or they reissue…

No issues- they are just wav files same as any other samples

2 Likes

But they are on 48 kHz and OT needs 44kHz, so the only difference is, that the samples will be played back in a different pitch?

1 Like