Show us the view from your window

View from our balcony in Torshälla, Sweden

35 Likes

Funny how you see boring because you see it all the time…this is anything but boring as it’s completely different to what I stare at everyday.

8 Likes

Standard British June :cloud_with_rain:

(actually, to be fair, it hasn’t rained here in a couple of months)

22 Likes

Where in the North East is this?

Totally agree, really interesting to see what other people consider mundane as they see it day after day.

3 Likes

Newcastle, South Gosforth :slight_smile:

Yeah i pass there every day when I’m not on Furlough… nightmare roadworks lol

1 Like

I work for Arriva, 44/45/52 etc nightmare, got diabetes so off till August… plenty time for music… parcel force coming with Mackie 1642 today, supposed to be here Monday :+1:

3 Likes

Haha yes! Been doing my nut in just trying to get to Sainsbury’s. Station rd is closed. Where you at if you don’t mind me asking? Or just on me if you want.

1 Like

I live on the sea front but based at Jesmond I’m always in the town when no lockdown :slight_smile:

Ahh nice one, I’ve got the focusrite 1810 which is basically the same thing I think? Good little soundcard, the preamps are great for a cheaper unit.

Sorry your talking about a mixer that I’ve actually been looking at, not sure why I thought you where talking about a scarlet.

Nice, I just have a Behringer 1820 and ADA8200 gonna just feed them from the mixer. Got a big desk coming from Thomann tomorrow, got no space left here full of IKEA stuff. i’ll try get a pic later for this tpic

Ah sound, have a few mates down that way. I’m from Fenahm originally, have lived all over Byker/Heaton. I was down south for 6 years and moved back here last year.

Born in Benwell here. Love the N.E mate wouldn’t live anywhere else hehe. Post pic of mixer in other thread later, always about 4pm when I get a delivery here.

1 Like

Yeah, all my family including me when I was a kid (adalaide terrace) are from Benwell and Elswick.
Drop me a PM if you like. Will look out for your mixer post.

Sorry for derailing the thread a little!

1 Like

hello Russia)

This thread is so people can break into your house and steel you’re Elektron gear, game recognize game, be careful! Haha :joy:

2 Likes

nope, Ukraine )

not very likely on Elektronauts, but might be so on such places as Facebook

2 Likes