Show us the view from your window

Up in my loft, waiting for a friend to call. Just looking at the sky and started wondering what you guys might currently be looking out onto. Nothing particularly nice for me to look at but the sunsets can be amazing. Also, on New Year we can see Panoramic firework displays.

54 Likes

77 Likes

Sun just came up. View from my studio window. In this light… man I need to clean the windows.

37 Likes

Not through the window but right outside my sliding glass door in my studio room.

70 Likes

Gonna get into a whole heap of trouble but managed to get past all the security and hitch a ride on the Musk Mobile spaceX.

All those Astronauts could talk about was getting away frpm the wives for a bit! Difficult to hide but managed it.

Anyway, just had to get off our crazy world for a bit with all the injustice and so on.

Since this floating 'Elon’gated Tube docked the view from the window is outstanding!

Shit gotta go!!!

33 Likes

Half finished garden.

27 Likes

Dude, whats going on with.the blue chair? That looks suspiciously like that food eating ghostbusters ghost is trying to manifest.

9 Likes

Window reflection

3 Likes

Phew! Garden taking shape, good job.

(that silly gif i posted was just annoying!)

1 Like

Thanks, it’s taken me the best part of six months so far (I hate gardening, have a 2 year old and I’m lazy).
To give me some credit, it looked like this when I started.

22 Likes

Deep in the ends. It’s pretty rough around here, a pheasant gave me a very vexatious look the other day.

It looks beautiful in the day but at night, the tree to the right takes on this strange lovecraftian vibe, it’s ancient and really twisty, just doesn’t look right.

30 Likes

It’s 108 degrees Fahrenheit outside right now.
I stepped out to the outside of the window.

23 Likes

Man, seeing that picture brings a whole bunch of memories up… I can almost feel that hot desert air. Nice place you have out there. I’ve only been back there for a total of four days in 15 years and I barely had time to take a look around the place I was staying (out in Mesa).

4 Likes

WIP garden backyard outside studio

13 Likes

Here are the north and east views from my studio.

28 Likes

Thanks Scott! I know it’s not my back yard but my son and I went exploring (near our house) and found a horse trail to drive our 1990’s electric golf cart up.

Here’s the view of the valley we had

22 Likes

I grew up in Iowa, looks like home :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was in the valley from 1979 until 1998, so I could say the same about your view…

2 Likes

Looks like Victorian highlands…?

1 Like

Roses in bloom.

9 Likes