Show us the view from your window

New South Wales. Foothills so not quite highlands :slight_smile:

Ahh…close (at least in an Australian sense of what’s close…hell it’s a two day drive from the NE to the SW of NSW alone) I thought i saw mountain ash there…

With 80% of NSW forests burned last year, hope you were not too affected

1 Like

21 Likes

No, because it would look like i’m taking a picture of my neighbors

1 Like

13 Likes

23 Likes

typical ex-USSR city district built in 70s

51 Likes

33 Likes

A bit envious of all your gardens and green views! The view from my 1. floor apartment here in Copenhagen is not very interesting (just wall and the windows of my neighbours) but at least I have my plants to give me something nice to look at.

26 Likes

14 Likes

It’s actually the view from our bathroom window. I just love taking showers in the evening sunset rays.

The picture doesn’t do justice to the actual view though. We live on top of a hill on the top floor of a four storey apartment house (with no elevator - with my vinyl collection I hope we never have to move again.) You can see the whole of Turku from our windows even though we’re maybe two kilometres from the marketplace.

16 Likes

I lived in China for the last 13 or 14 years, and currently I’m stranded in Phuket, Thailand. Happy to be here for the time being, tho.

40 Likes

30 Likes

Good thing I’m not recording anything with mic’s today. There is a big flock of angry birds outside. And they are loud!

7 Likes

This was February - after the fires & then mad rain.

40 Likes

Whoa, so many beautiful views in here! I‘ll add mine when I get home, but had to send out some appreciation to what‘s in here already.

5 Likes

19 Likes

10 Likes

Greetings from Gozo (the greener north island of Malta):

Shot from my balcony just outside my window :blush:

69 Likes

A boring street in a boring suburb in the North East, UK

33 Likes