Sharing the song I'll be using Digitakt on

Ignore this post for now :slight_smile:

I’ll be back later when I have something to share.

18 listens and 0 comments, not good!

What do you mean? track isn’t finished? Digitakt will play song loops or you will use DT to improve it or what? Don’t get the post sorry.

I’m going to redo the drum track using the Digitakt on the song we’re working on.

My plan is to work on sections at a time using the Digitakt, as that will test practical things like syncing to my DAW on playback, and recording clips back into the DAW. At the end of this process I’l produce a new drum stem track for the song. If it’s better we’ll use it, and if not we’ll keep the existing one.

I also posted the work in progress mix of the song to see if people love it, like it, hate it, etc.
That’s why I was thinking 18 listens, and silence is not a good sign :slight_smile: .

Does that make sense?

Best regards,

Gino

I think you’ll find more feedback, when you contribute more to the forum.
Currently you’ve posted about something you’ve not received yet, and then this post asking for feedback on a track that you’ll be reworking when you receive the thing you’re wating for.

There’s a couple of threads dedicated to users music. That may be a better place to receive feedback.

2 Likes

Thanks, that makes sense.

After I redo the drums in the track I’ll post it to the right area (lounge is my guess).

Then it will actually be specific to Elektron gear vs something I could do in any forum on the internet.

1 Like

I’m so confused

Wow sorry, I’m off to a bad start up here. I didn’t intend to confuse anyone.

I’ll take the tracks down, and add a new post AFTER I redo the drums on the Digitakt.
Then it will makes sense :slight_smile:.

Best regards,

Gino

i started a community feedback thread for this kind of thing, so feel free to post it there when you have it done if that fits what you’re looking for.

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/community-feedback-follow/83850/33

1 Like

OK - I’m back, and here’s the track that I used the Digitakt on.

All drums, and lots of little FX are all done on the DT.

Let me know what you think!

Best regards,

Gino