Share your tunes

got two new poppy tunes with vocoded vocals (Roland vt-4) up on soundcloud. the instrumental bits were entirely done on the op-z. i already posted WIP versions in the community feedback thread and got some nice words and tips, so thank you again, Elektronauts, for upping the quality of the tracks:

i’ll try to focus more on purely instrumental songs in the future, as writing lyrics and melodies to sing is the most difficult and time consuming part and often completely destroys the momentum when I work on a song.

edit: typos.

1 Like

… But singing makes songs more unique…

1 Like

this great, congrats -nice work!

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

vj clip I made for a track from my latest album. Done in resolume with a couple of videos from archive.org and lot of fx modulation

1 Like

Here’s one I made last year. Drums came from the Teenage Engineering PO 35, synths from Korg Minilogue and Digitone. I dunno what It was, but I thought about the tired environment…

2 Likes

Crazy how the tools I use determine the music I do. Switched to real instruments routed into Ableton and a more traditional, linear song came out of my head. Crazy thing is, I love it.

2 Likes

good stuff.

@Renox thanks man

hi people,
i recently got my octatrack and i am still very overwhelmed.
so this track was my first approach to use the octatrack.
since i havent understood the sequencing yet,
i sticked to the digitakt which i already know
so voice and synths are being processed by octatrack
drums by digitakt, synth prophet 12 desktop
enjoy the video or have only a listen
https://youtu.be/sh8UdDqKHYQ
https://soundcloud.com/seren_a_music/hoerauf_berlin

thank you
<3
seren.a

1 Like

Made this from some field samples on my Octatrack and an sp404sx

For this techno track I mainly used Elektron machines

4 Likes

Hey Elektronauts,

here’s one of my first tracks I did with the MKII-Trinity. Very basic stuff yet and not perfect at all but I’m glad I get to finish songs and I can relate to it - give it a listen if you want to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New-ish release on Berlin label Face to Face. These tracks are heavy on RYTM, A4 and DT. Almost all the beat programming is RYTM, multitracked in Ableton, edited and processed ITB.

7 Likes

Wow, this is really great stuff.

2 Likes

Thank you! I swear putting out music these days feels a bit like screaming into the void. Always cool to hear someone listened, let alone enjoyed something. :smiley:

2 Likes