Share your tunes

Here’s a quick edit of a 1h jam with my friend.
We play on Octatrack MKII and Organelle, it’s a lot of fun to get the creativity flowing, but we still need to take the time to transform our jams and cut them down to a better format!

8 Likes

Here is another one. An intro I did for a label sampler, only using Mutable Instruments Braids and Rings controlled by the A4. Very simpel but I like it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

the Mother…Moog Mother 32 track is huge! especialy love the analog punch and industrial feel

1 Like

First time I show my music here. be gentle :wink:

Latest Track I did for a friend’s Birthday. Nothing arranged, just pressed record and performed.

3 Likes

Here’s my latest; a bit more meditative than I originally envisaged. Still a bit of a work in progress jam, when OB gets released for the DT I’ll finish it off. Digitakt, Toraiz AS-1, MFB Dominion Club, Micromonsta, Volca FM

4 Likes

Nice! Lovely vibe.

1 Like

I was sitting working today, got bored so made this instead :slight_smile:
Analogue Solutions Treadstone only apart from Logic Drums and one sample

The Treadstone is a beast of a synth and so tiny!!!

1 Like

Had a snow day so made a song! Only digitakt and tone, edited in acid pro.

1 Like

Cheers bro, made that one over 8 years ago!

It’s top notch.

1 Like

Ha ha! Love it

1 Like

Ta :slight_smile: , I would love to say it was a real slog and labour of love but I threw it together in a few hours today :smile:

Hi friends, here’s my latest tune:

I used Analog Rytm, Access Virus, Sub 37, Minibrute, Minilogue and I think some TX81Z. Hope you enjoy!

Love from Berlin
Dacci Pucci

10 Likes

Agreed i like what you can do with the dark combo

1 Like

I think it’ll probably only truly be appreciated by folks of a certain vintage, like me :slight_smile:

1 Like

sounds great man! the low end is especially buff!

1 Like

my lastest tune “Forest Of The Monkeys” … all chords from Analog Four :slight_smile:

and my older tune “Kondor” with a video I made in Bolivia … Chords from Volca Bass

10 Likes

Nice dusty dub vibes ya got goin on there in ur first track insect! Both are class. Very noice!

1 Like

I made a new mix, I think now sounds better, more clarity and space for the coming vocals…
as said, OT+RYTM+A4 (and bits of AH)

https://soundcloud.com/honeyponey1/sow-1

Nice dub stabs from the A4!!!

2 Likes