Share your tunes

Noisy techno jam on Syntakt and Eowave Swarm…thanks for listening, fellow’nauts! :metal::robot::metal:

3 Likes

Been long while visiting this forum, but I wanted to show my new release which is my little baby.
Made with quite a bit of elektron, rytm, DN, OT, A4, and then live instruments. It is distilled from a recorded jam session with a good friend who took over most live instruments so I could focus more on the electronics (it was a solo live project).

Released by Random Collective Records and with sweet remixes from Daniel Imhof and Nathan Hall :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haven’t messed with my Syntakt in awhile. Came up with this poppy little number today

5 Likes

lyra8 + DN + toro

3 Likes

I made a jam where I’m showing 5 of my favorite performance features of the Syntakt. It’s such an amazingly creative little groovebox/synth/drum computer!

Particularly, I just love the Ctrl+All feature. It’s the happy accident generator that gives you b sections, transitions and even remixes while you’re just having fun.

5 Likes

DN, OT, AR + AI

3 Likes

Yeah, i use sometimes swing. 52-56 :ok_hand:

A little pop song

4 Likes

Very cool! Love the video too!

More solo violin sequences by M8. Every sound is a violin played by Meredith Krygowski

4 Likes

I made a thing, an homage to a hero

3 Likes

3 Likes

One more solo violin thing…all sounds from a violin, sequenced in M8

6 Likes

Hey all, we finally got our new EP out:

super experimental industrial featuring recorders from alto to sub great bass performed by Sylvia Hinz. Enjoy! :wink:

FFO: early Neubauten, Esplendor Geometrico, Godflesh, Maria Zerfall, …

8 Likes

cross posting from the op1f thread - i used the op1 field’s vintage tape as part of an outboard mastering chain for this mix. hope you like it.

4 Likes

One more solo violin tune for our upcoming album. Every sound is made from a violin

3 Likes

I really need to post some more recent material up on YouTube. Here’s my last entry there:

And, heck, while you’re at it here’s a mix of some Jamuary moments for you. Most of this was created using an OG-1, OP-1 Field, Norns Shield, Moog Grandmother, MicroFreak, Hologram Microcosm, Strega, bass guitar, an old tape four-track, and whatever else came up that day.

Thanks everyone. Brand new here and looking forward to meeting you all.

5 Likes

Some quirky, erratic, radical repetition. This one come together over a few years, random coincidences and people not answering their messages :joy:

A small bunch of people working together, not all at the same time. It turned out quite a good release i think.

5 Likes

Oh! Very cool, I like especially track 3!

~

“Die Leinwand der geschlossenen Augen” (“The canvas of the closed eyes”), radio art piece feat. 3x Hydrasynth in a symphonic way

5 Likes

a chilled minimal house track, played only on the Syntakt. Relax and enjoy!

4 Likes