Share your tunes

Drum & Bass with some classic Jungle breaks and pads and some “jazzy” elements. Enjoy on hot summer nights!

5 Likes

Welcome, ENs! Crazy duet DT+Korg NTS-1
ASMR Techo experiments OMG:

2 Likes

spitz / squeal EP | Left-field, Experimental (Gear: monomachine)

All platforms

8 Likes

A4 mk1 only

6 Likes

hi everyone. been having fun creating some different tunes lately.

“killstreak” is an attempt at trapwave/hardwave/dubstep created using Digitakt for drums and “flavor” samples (mostly from freesound and elektron soundpacks), Digitone and OP1F for synths, and TX-6 for recording and processing. I arranged in Ableton Live and mostly used stock plugins to clean up some mud and boost the juice. i find it very hard to create good “drop” based music on the hardware alone so i decided that using my new mixer to get some minty recordings into the box would be the way to achieve this. let me know what you think.

4 Likes

I think it’s great!

1 Like

Hello 'nauts, long time no see…

Here’s a little tune I wrote, if you’re into 90s nostalgia. Some Elektron gear in it, some VSTs too.

2 Likes

very nice !

Live in egypt with Digitakt and AH +FX ft. Sylvia Hinz, ipad vid but pro audio

11 Likes

Hello everyone!
Not long ago my :tada:debut track :tada: got released by one of my favourite labels. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

What’s the wind instrument? Are you going to make me like flutes? ah, Alto Recorder, phew. Can still dislike flutes mostly. Sounds fantastic.

1 Like

I imagine that when designing your kick,
you didn’t think about the structural integrity of the pyramids.
Brutally beautiful !

1 Like

Guitar through a series of effects and through modular.

3 Likes

gnar gnar. nice textures.

Here is the first song-shaped thing I’ve made using hardware synths. I went down the cheesy synthwave route, so sorry in advance I guess. Some things to mention:

• I love how the Digitone sounds
  • I would love to have more than one Master FX slot on the TR-8S, because it’s hard to not use one of the “make this sound good” effects.
  • The direct live transpose feature in the TB-3 works with external input too! It’s really fun to arrange a simple pattern and improvise some variations while playing.
5 Likes

Bit of jamming into the rytm and fucking with the sample start times over my groove

5 Likes

thank you for the listen :slight_smile:

1 Like

:alien: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :skull:

1 Like

best live jazz performance of all time! :skull: :skull: :skull: