Share your tunes

Broke out my old brasilian whistle and made some rainforest techno.
Field recordings, Digitakt, Digitone, Tanzbär 2, Typhon, Dfam recorded into my ipad.

4 Likes

i’m so glad you asked and gave me a reason for a youtube video :smiley:

1 Like

Just posted this ambient release, hope you like it Shores of consciousness | Dreamspy

that’s nice. do you have similar songs / artists which you would recommend to get into this genre?

Uploaded a second track onto Youtube which will be part of an upcoming Bandcamp album. Glitch/IDM sound again here, any feedback welcome!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Here’s my latest jam. I’m pretty proud of this one, full of nostalgia and smooth guitars.

6 Likes

My latest live-track recording, after a slight “live hiatus”. Style is something along the lines of Trance and Rave I guess. Syntakt + Digitakt + Minilogue for the sounds. Bunch of effects (listed in the description) for processing. Video is this time around more of a gear lover video, sometimes in sync, sometimes not. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

First thingy I’ve put on youtube. Curious what ya’ll think. Always in for some constructive criticism

4 Likes

DN + blofeld + tracker + lyra8

3 Likes

and another digitakt-only production:

8 Likes

I don’t know much about it. I have the impression that what I do, does not have too many equivalents.
But I’d say you can go listen to “Chapelier Fou”, or Culprate, i’m loving it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here comes my new atmospheric drum & bass track. Performed on Elektron Digitakt, Syntakt & Digtione. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Never thought I’d dare to post in here. Ever. :grimacing:
A4 + MB33 through BX-800 with minimal eq, comp, limiting on top.

2 Likes

Had trouble with the BiWeekly Extravaganza, but Im posting what I got so I can move on.

SC copyright struck the original… But if you throw Little Alterboy on dis b!t#h

2 Likes

Really nice

1 Like

Hi!
Here’s a new track with the Octatrack, Machinedrum, Pigments, Opal Fors and Kit, and a bunch of samples.

Everything is sequenced from the Octatrack except the Machinedrum who is only synced to the OT clock. I used four instances of Pigments and Fors Opal and Kit with their great reverb and delay to get pads and FM plucks.

The samples on the Octatrack come from Intimate Noise (Pond skating), Auvrel (and his awesome FM hits, you can get them by downloading his albums on Bandcamp), some from my Subharmonicon.

I hope you’ll like it!

5 Likes

deleted

3 Likes

Hi, dear EN’s!
Dub techno without samples - Only hardware synths
Digitone/Arturia Microfreak/Dreadbox Erebus v3

4 Likes