Share your tunes

Thanks! You and @BLKrbbt have convinced me to keep it as it is in terms of progression. Might obscure the bass and melody a bit though :wink:

2 Likes

If you do that, balance it by punching it through a bit to really establish it.

What do you search for? Jungle acapella?

I appreciate you sharing the sauce.

A bit of sadtronica with the Synthstrom Deluge and the Digitone as an Fx processor (adding overdrive and reverb).

5 Likes

I’m proud of this piece. (Avant-Garde, Electronica)
Can you recognize the sampled singer?

Big thanks for listening :slight_smile:

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I already knew what I was looking for, its a really old house track from back through the mists of time. It actually took quite a bit of manipulation to make it fit (not on Digitakt, I already had to do some restoration on the audio before transferring it).

1 Like

Yeah, I want to try making Happy Hardcore, and need to source vocals. I’ll do the dig! Thanks man!

Plus, I have a couple vocal packs, but they are really narrow in focus and would be hard to use. Others are just too generic.

And please. No more whispered female vocal adlibs. I have too many “Free your mind”’s and “Follow your heart”’s

EDIT: Yeah, another atmospheric ambient blablabla in the scene :drunk:, yet this is not my kingdom I’m quite OK with the results. It’s based on a Digitone patch/seq and then pitched it down + reverb on Ableton.

6 Likes

Fancy some acid techno action ?

4 Likes

I love Stalker :smiley:

2 Likes

New Song i’ve been producing in the last couple of weeks.

5 Likes

Here is a recent Digitakt jam with the Dreadbox Typhon.

2 Likes

Love this vibe

1 Like

Hey all, finally made a complete song with my A4. Enjoy :wink:

6 Likes

Savage ! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Would love to hear what you guys think about my new EP, first releases made with entirely Elektron gear. Analog Rytm and Four to be exact. I created it to be performed live since I have a few shows coming up! should be fun. thanks for giving me a listen!

1 Like

WOW, this is amazing. A4 is a sleeper for sure. it can be so hard!

1 Like

Very nice, what are you using to write this?

1 Like