Share your tunes

Yeah, seems that way. I’m not sure why they would do that. Personally I prefer imbedded preview, since you can see the thumbnail.

1 Like

Just an ambient piece using only the Novation Peak, sequenced by the Maschine +.
https://youtu.be/81vNcrD2spI

1 Like

FoxDot sequencing Axoloti + DN + Blofeld

4 Likes

Look at you, with your properly displaying video thumbnail. I’m so jealous!

Nice chords. I like the synthy Melody in the latter half. Curious to know how this was made?

Thanks, I use vimeo, it also permits to choose a particular frame as thumbnail and if I’m not wrong also a short movement gif

1 Like

1 Like

the chords i played separately to get the rough idea of a progression, then sequenced them in ableton. i played the melody unquantized live for an 8 bar clip. i’ve been (re) learning how to play keys and have been trying to incorporate more chords and melodic stuff. it’s a challenge. my hands don’t move in ways that make decent sounds yet. thanks for listening!

Vimeo is better in just about every way aside from audience reach. I should really switch, since viewer clout isn’t a goal of mine.

I used the OPZ with Ableton Live’s Operator and Tension to create this wall of sound. lots of reverb lol. Went on a Berlin School rabbit hole before hand.

2 Likes

I really like the frozen reverb sounding bit. Really puts me in a peaceful head space.

1 Like

I’m putting a lot of work into Ableton, I’ve mostly used it as a multi-tracker in the past, now I digging in deeper into its effects and instruments. Thanks for listening,

1 Like

Yeah, this latest Live update has been pretty inspiring for me as well. I’ve really gotten into the sequencer now that it can do probability and that’s been getting me to finally use the sampler instrument to make multi-sample instruments using the modular.

The hybrid delay reverb is also super fun, since you can drag literally any sample into the impulse response and the results are bizarre and often interesting enough to be resampled. These are like tools I never know I needed and now can’t do without.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1893GGRc_GY

Yea I gotta update. I’m currently on 10.

1 Like

It’s better than I was expecting.

1 Like

Not very elektronauts as largely guitar and ukulele but finished 10 songs for RPM challenge on time. Now to work on elektron workflow…

2 Likes

This is very good. The site you’re using caught my attention too!

1 Like

man, your tunes always sound so crisp. nice work! there’s some good bounce on the last couple. i dig.

1 Like

Here’s a track I did for this challenge on the forum. To quote my post there:

“I tried to get my Model:Cycles to sound ‘spacey,’ but I’m not sure if I succeeded. I used the unfiltered Perseverance sample both raw and run through VCV Rack, plus some “Dinks and donks” from another NASA sample.”

Cheers :pineapple: