Share your tunes

Oh I really like this!!

1 Like

I recommend watching this at 144p for extra compression artifacts.

1 Like

Latest one with the Maschine + in standalone mode sequencing the Hydrasynth, Iridium and Peak.

1 Like

Miam

1 Like

I finally finished music for my recent video.

live set w/ a new setup!

4 Likes

New FFU dropped today, I’ve got a track on it, and forum member @tomphonic does as well.
VD Tape | Filthy Fingers United

Digitakt–> Blackbox, recorded with a Tascam DR-40.

5 Likes

Six minutes of a slooooowly evolving drone, managed by some slooooowly moving LFOs. All from my eurorack.

2 Likes

my first full length album since 2017 is finally out, and i’m feeling pretty proud of it!
i’ve done other things in the meantime, including a digitakt-only album, and i released a “movie soundtrack” for a non-existent italian horror film last month, but this one is my baby. it’s how i made it through the last year of the pandemic.

I really enjoyed writing and recording this one. i am also really glad to no longer be working on it, because it lets me start something new. hopefully some of you like it!

1 Like

found an unlisted video from 2017 way back in my youtube account

2 Likes

My first sketch from my new hardware set up. Digitone for drums and a pad sound plus midi sequencing 3 hardware synths: Typhon, 0-Coast and Crave.

Recorded on my Tascam DR05x, straight from the mixer outs as sections with all instruments playing.

Just a sketch at this stage and would need fleshing out further etc etc. However, very pleased to have a proof of my first hardware set up.

1 Like

Nice mellow vibe and nice variety of sounds. Loved the ride cymbal. Some of the samples in one section seemed to drop to silence just before the next one hit. Maybe a bit of release would have helped them ring out? Enjoyable song, nice one.

Hey thanks so much for your feedback. That’s an interesting point about the release. I’ll have to listen again and see if I can spot what you’re referring to. I’ve been trying to get more gaps between sounds because early on, with previous tracks, I was guilty of too much delay/ reverb and the finished product tended to sound muddled. Lately, I find mastering to be much easier. Thanks again.

1 Like

Some minutes of eurorack jamming. I was having fun, so I recorded. Later, relistening, I enjoyed. Mixing is a little wrong, anyway…

Hi,

Just released a new E.P. called Rave Odyssey.
Maybe for someone’s enjoyment!

Parledoux - Richard

The bandcamp profile

Enjoy!

1 Like

This is my first release on Vinyl - the double AA side - ‘Shapeshifting’ in collaberation with Bill Masen.
Amazed that I’m on wax (in a very limited run!)

1 Like

Always love your stuff! :ok_hand: :+1:

1 Like

Here’s a track of mine. I made the whole beat with the Analog Rytm MKII.

Listen to Our Way by The Art Girl on #SoundCloud

3 Likes

bit of a half baked tune just meant to keep the beat going, made the drums on the octatrack
actually when you dont try too hard and make a decent arrangement it can be better sometimes

1 Like