Share your tunes

#stayhealthy #fuckcoronavirus :facepunch:
Elektron Model:Samples, Novation Circuit Mono Station & Mackie 402 VLZ4 mixing them

7 Likes

Great Bassline Motif! Nice Track!

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t3:

live DR110 TD3 bizness

1 Like
2 Likes

Analog and Digital FM with a hint of A4.

The DN can SLAM some bass y’all.

@craig it’s not amazing, but I just hit record while jamming. It’s mostly DN :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

You make such good beats! This is a great collab. Ça frappe!

1 Like

Filthy! (In a good way). Nice one and I’m sure that combo will be very productive in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea the DN making that deep horn sound threw me off haha. Can’t wait to get used to mixing and matching woo

1 Like

A little downtempo Octa jam from a while back, great time to get deep with the machines now with iso life.

3 Likes

Nice one, but you should maybe add a sidechain compressor to let breath your kick. Sometime I feel it lost in the bass. Lot of energy in this track, I like it.

2 Likes

Yea maybe I will try that! I should be able to use the OT comp. Thanks for the recommendation. Glad you can feel the vibe. Keep the beats flowing

I love this one dude.

What did you use to make the video?

Yeah, that bassline! Good groove, really like that reverse(?) clap and clap sound as its own.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback :pray:t3:
Glad you liked it, yeah… some reverse clap there. I find it a very effective trick :+1:t3:

I agree. The best results jamming with a DFAM and other gear is when I sidechain the DFAM with my Empress Effects Compressor (it has sidechain). The result is magical.

thanks!
I made the video in Resolume and recorded its output with OBS.
I’m not sure about the patch setup but if I recall it well its a blend of a couple of layers full of mirror/trails/color reject/feedback fxs, the original clip is a documentary about hong kong fishermen.

A little piece I made with the Deluge, with field recordings through its own mic, some Chase Bliss resampling and the rest, the Deluge’s internal synth engine -

9 Likes

Lovely piece. I’ve been making a lot of hard stuff for the past year. Kinda already started making some ambient pieces.

This is just what I needed to hear. I’m on my summer vacation and have been working round the clock to tie up this current project.

Lovely ending to boot! Nice one, fella!

1 Like

Thank you, I truly appreciate you taking the time to listen and say something back. It means so much. You take care of yourself on your vacation and the workload you got there, balance is all, though it’s easy to say and harder to stand by, which I can appreciate.

Your feedback arrives at an interesting time. I was just about to say that this is my last ambient piece for some time. I need to make a few decisions on my music going forward, and I’m torn between the more atmospheric and suggestive side, slow-paced and drifting, like this one, and the more club-like beats I’m cooking up. Both seem to work, but they have different appeals and audiences. I’m more or less leaning towards my faster, more beat-oriented stuff and then feedback like yours show up and I’m back at the decision board again :slight_smile:

Anyway, thanks for listening and for saying and stay safe.