Share your tunes

2 Likes

I played another set on Ned Rush’s live stream. Kind of seat of the pants stuff, I had lots of tech issues and didn’t get to rehearse so I smashed through the transitions. Also used my oto boum for the first time and it made everything sound filthy :slight_smile: Ended up being pretty raw and quite good fun but in future i would probably rehearse more.

1 Like

didnt mean to make bass muzak i swear.

digitakt w mother 32, been fucking around sequencing the mother w an SQ1

One theme three pieces. Dark analog trinity with some help from my TG55 and samples of random noises in my house :black_circle: :red_circle: :white_circle:

4 Likes

This is so nice! I could listen to for days :heart:

1 Like

You’re too kind! :blush: Seriously though, your comment means a lot to me! Thank you!

1 Like

alright, gonna keep peanutbutter and jamming. and I loved that they released it beacause i had only heard it once a while ago :]

1 Like

I’ve started with ambient vibes and finish with drum’n’bass :smiley:

3 Likes

All modular electro (well not really). Voices are Doepfer a-111-6, 0-coast, DPO, Plaits, TA SD808, BIA. A Chronoblob is mistreated too.

Since no-one guessed, I will reveal that the samples in my track all came from the film Barbarella (which may or may not be classic sci-fi, depending on your POV :smiley: )

2 Likes

Peanut and jam is where it is at.
Yes of course they did release it eventually.
Nice

Oooh i need to listen to this. I was sampling that film and Brian Eno to do a version of Casper Pound and Mixmaster Morris last month, super enjoyable process.

1 Like

Please share it, would be cool to check it out!

1 Like

This is good. I had to look up what it reminded me of a little: The Irresistible Force - Flying High. Nicely done.

1 Like

I only got as far as sourcing and collecting sounds, recreating sequences and adding filtering LFO to the chords but haven’t sequenced or recorded beyond that yet. I have this week off work so maybe. Just finding the correct parts in the film took quite a while although super enjoyable. I got stuck on some of the chime-like sounds Morris added.
Classic film and classic tracks.

Edit: I’d happily send over all the samples actually, as I suspect you would be into that?

1 Like

An off the cuff livestream from last Saturday, featuring MS-20M and Dominion Club drones with some atonal assistance from a Typhon where probability features prominently:

Thanks very much! :grinning:

Yeah that would be cool, and I’m looking forward to hearing what you do with them, too.

I really like your song. Good choice of Orchestral Sounds and Piano Timbre. Very well build and Professional. Finally someone who’s not afraid to show his fragile and shaky Voice.

1 Like

First song made in like 5 years. Made with swedish tools. :slight_smile:

2 Likes