Share your tunes

Acid acid acid :boom:
Pump Panel tribute track :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If anyone’s into the Jóhann Jóhannsson / Ólafur Arnalds / Max Richter type of music, this track might be worth a listen.

It’s a track about letting go and finding out what you’ve been looking for has been right in front of you the whole time.

This track was made with my Kawai piano, Elektron Analog Four, Octatrack and Analog Heat, Behringer Model D, Ciat-Lonbarde Sidrax, Empress Reverb and Zvex Lo-Fi Junky.

The lovely sounds for the A4 are from the Floppydisk Pirates Shapes sound pack.

9 Likes

Tanks

very cool, sounds real good to my ears!

1 Like

My latest track “High Wasted” featuring a Yamaha PSR-41, OT MKII, DN, and M:C
Appreciate any feedback :pray:

3 Likes

Some more Dub.

7 Likes

2 Likes

A Kodamo EssenceFM again, sequenced by OT. Kinda dark cinematic stuff

2 Likes

Heavy hiphop feat rytm + octa and a few friends! Cheers from India. Enjoy.

3 Likes

Really nice work! Are those DN and A4 patches your own or part of some sound pack?

Also, are those tracks single takes or did you overdub some parts?

1 Like

Thanks!
It’s a combination of my own patches and tweaked patches from sound packs. That particular track is just one take of the Digitone and Analog Four recorded together straight out of the main outputs with a bit of extra reverb and a touch of compression. All the tracks were live takes, either recorded directly from the main outs or occasionally via Overbridge (at the time I was still using the beta and it rarely worked all the way through a take; it’s much better now). I did add a bit of Pigments on a couple of tracks for low drones and a Sirin on two but other than that it’s all Elektron. Really enjoyed making these albums (there’s two that I released a week apart)
Really glad you’re enjoying the music :slight_smile:

So I take it that the strings in Nebula are from Pigments? Listening to the full album (Timelapse) now and really enjoying it! Got a Digitone arriving next week to go with the A4, so it’s really nice to hear tracks that combine these two.

This one made me feel all warm and cozy :hotsprings:

2 Likes

Actually that one track does have some strings from Spitfire LABS. Forgot about those!
I love my Digitone; it was perfect for this kind of music. There’s actually not that much A4 on these albums; most of it is Digitone (some tracks are DN only). Mainly I used the A4 for basses, low drones and the occasional pads. They play together very nicely indeed. You’re gonna love the Digitone :wink:

1 Like

This is so lovely. And great use of the long delay: totally gonna try that right now!

This was worth a listen!

1 Like

Some Pumpin’ House Tune with Digitakt + Digitone

Kønnë · MY HOUSE (Original Mix)

Retro synthwave house that turned out real well :+1:

Hey all, been wanting to upload these tracks for a while but was missing a 4th, and then found a folder on computer with some stuff I’d forgotten and found the “droid i was looking for”…track 2, Wavcrs

I grew up on early Warp so that sound is prob in there, at least Autechre/Airfix Twerp. Elektron Rytm Mk2 appeared in last track but most are the amazing Roland R8 and other gear. All studio jams on mixer mostly around a sequenced loop.

Enjoy :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Pretty neat stuff. Interesting what you say about movement when jamming. I’m similar in that i move when jamming im convinced the track suffers.

Your track reminded me a little of a favourite BOC track they never released but was a faster track on John Peel session. Not got the track title at hand but sure it’s online and someone on here will know it.

Do more jamming.

Edit: This BOC https://youtu.be/JZYnw3GBAlU

2 Likes