Share your tunes

Octatrack, A4 MK2, Microzwerg and a couple of pedals.

https://soundcloud.com/fifthdragon/the-universe-told-us-what-to-do

(How do I embed soundcloud-tracks?)

2 Likes

Like the vibe to this one…

1 Like

Thanks! I am aiming at making backing tracks for a video game. A little dark, a little gritty, a lil FM haha

1 Like

This is quite polished. Really enjoyable

Embedding should just be pasting the link in…it just kind of happens for me?

Thanks man! Really enjoyed your jam as well! Love the very musical use of scenes there.

Maybe I haven’t got enough posts yet to embed tracks from Soundcloud. I just received a “Level of trust promotion”, so it might just work next time.

1 Like

Yea more than likely a forum feature when you are a bit fresh. Thanks!

Nice stomper, cliche after cliche - still I didn’t receive it as cheesy and it works really well
:slight_smile:

Like all of them, and the covers match really well - perfect expectation management :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s a quick shot-techno track I did this very productive Sunday morning:

Hope you enjoy it.

Drums and base are from the AR, Synths from the A4. There are some additional Synths made with Reaktor Blocks. Track is recorded into an Ableton Live template that I have for recording stuff like this, contains a few compressors and two return channels (one reverb, one delay).

Yet no further treatment, I hope I find the time soon to do a tiny amount of refinement in the arrangement and a proper mixdown…

1 Like

What did you consider a cliche? Not my favourite or best track I’ve done was just trying something different, but I don’t really see it as cliche…

Digitakt only track recorder straight to a cassette. Vocals sampled from ( Masters of photography - Diane Arbus (documentary, 1972))

5 Likes

Beautifull work. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

In the end even 4/4 is a cliche - you could also name it an agreement. If there is not a single cliche in a track it may be experimental or worth nothing.

Saying you play according to the rules was not meant as an offense - as said it works pretty well.

#jamuary is over, but i am not finished yet.
Here some melancholic Impulse Command ambient noodling to make you sleepy:

2 Likes

Beautiful work.

it’s been a couple of months, but i’ve finally got several tracks finished. here’s my latest, it’s a slow building dub influenced track.

some digitakt and a4 in there, along with diva and soundtoys working overtime. as always, mastered by Wayne @ Obsessed Audio (www.facebook.com/ObsessedAudioMastering/)

hope you like it and thanks for listening.

Cheers - thank you for the kind words.

New acid track! I used Fantasia’s mushrooms dance for the clip :slight_smile:

3 Likes

New grimey business tune… on the halftime tip!

6 Likes

very NICE!