Share your tunes

Hi! Here are two tracks I did a few months ago, I finally decided to put them on Bandcamp, even if I am not that much into this style anymore. I still like them quite a lot and I had a great time creating them. Enjoy, any feedback is welcome !

3 Likes

Hi!

Here are my two tracks with the music video I released recently:

2 Likes

Made this ambient track with the Digitone and Take 5, finished it off in Reaper:

6 Likes

that’s beautiful thank you

1 Like

Another tune created with Digitakt

2 Likes

Are Two Too Much?

1 Like

lots of random muting rytm only analog voices

2 Likes

:metal:

You blew away a bunch of good tunes on your SC. I’m definitely missing Mockingbird Sings and End of the Sidewalk. I’m really hoping they find a new home. But I’m digging the new crop of songs!

1 Like

I know, I know…:frowning: I hope to bring them back one day. I had them resubmitted but then changed my mind as I’m hoping to do a bit of rebranding. Thanks for checking out the new stuff though!

1 Like

Since I started using my Elektron devices, I’ve realized just how much I love just playing music rather than sitting in front of a computer trying to make a finished product.
Here is my latest upload. I would really appreciate any feedback.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Great stuff, as always! I just picked up the album, too.

1 Like

Happy Bandcamp Friday Everyone!

Just wanna share my latest songs, which have been tailored with a Tracker and the Digitone :slight_smile:

Hope you enjoy and thank you for listening!

Cheers!

3 Likes

I just wanted to share some download codes for my new record that came out today.
Let me know you thoughts on it.

The Space Between - Drummachinemike

DL Codes:

c5fp-xe6a

crab-e387

plf5-3w7v

rcaf-x4a9

j7z7-cf5l

7l2v-wane

xsv8-h25u

qjbt-5c7p

fbx3-7wpn

mdc5-vxbe

bqjf-kpsu

5bbx-gfwp

Redeem at Drummachinemike

5 Likes

I got a cheap, second-hand MS-20 mini and this is some of the stuff I’ve been doing with it so far!

6 Likes

Once again exploring some trance-y vibes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Man you’re too kind. :hugs: I’ve been digging your albums a LOT so this is a nice surprise once again! :slight_smile: Will listen this during the weekend, redeemed this code: c5fp-xe6a. Thank you kind Sir!

1 Like

Looks like I’ll be buying another one of your records :slight_smile:
Similar in spirit to some of your earlier stuff, but very different in sound/mix and I like it

1 Like

Hey dear EN’s! Friday is here and so is the 4,5 Hours dawless jam:

Thank’s for support!

2 Likes

A dubby thing with the OT, ST & DT.

7 Likes