Share your tunes

Syntakt and SP-404 MKII playing together. The SP is a pretty cool sampler, but I can’t say I enjoy using its sequencer. Hooking it up with the Syntakt eliminates that friction entirely. :blush:

2 Likes

Awesome! Love that video too.

1 Like

Opal+Vallhal

6 Likes

New track I finished today.

I have no idea what to call the genre, I guess maybe weird bass, lofi experimental EDM, trip bass, I don’t know.

Used: Octatrack, Digitakt, Subsequent37, Grandmother, Microkorg, Serum, Live’s Analog, Pigments, and the vocal samples. Lots of automation and all mixing done in 11 Suite

5 Likes

trance on a tascam 424. feat Cirklon, TI2, rev2, MnM and MD

would love some feedback. the belt might be a bit loose but oh well

3 Likes

So… I got lost in the forum and found this thread:

Lots of old clips that match the melancholic sound of a detuned lead drifting.

I gave a shot at it:

5 Likes

New smooth and atmospheric drum & bass track.
With Syntakt, Digitakt, Digitone, Roland JV-1010 and Electro Harmonix Platform.

Enjoy and have a nice sunny weekend!

5 Likes

Snippet of a live set from the weekend. This was before 11pm in an old shed that was used for Scouts, in the middle of nowhere! OT on main duties here doing it’s thing…
#situationsattheshed

3 Likes

more trance on a tascam. Rev2, Virus, MnM, MD and Cirklon. feedback welcomed!

1 Like

new album, “Transmission Received From Galaxy Nine Nine” is a delicious blend of hiphop, breakbeat, hiphouse and trankwave, (The BPM range of the album is 90 – 115). It features nine new tracks, and runs aprox. 55 minutes. It is a beat driven synthetic space adventure.

All tracks are made with Elektron Digitakt + Digitone, (mixed on Allen&Heath Zed6 and recorded with Zoom H6), and have beautiful chunky minimal feel .

I hope you will enjoy!

1 Like

New EP, mostly AR

5 Likes

La Montagne Rose (Dirtywave M8, Peak, Telecaster)

I’ve been wanting to make a track to go along with some of the footage I shot in Bolivia for some time but got lost with different projects. So here it is, I hope you’ll like it!

Sampled : Novation Peak, Arturia OP-XA V, Telecaster. More info in the description!

6 Likes

Little techno jam with Digitakt & Syntakt

4 Likes

5 Likes
7 Likes

Hi all, I uploaded that track earlier this week. It’s all samples in Ableton, some chords I made with the Jun-6 V from Arturia and the Acid line was made on a TB-3 - the mean green and black one. Hope y’all enjoy it.

3 Likes

Syntakt + vocals. Originally a garage rock type song but gradually removed all guitar. Really happy with the Syntakt. I use it as my backing band now.

3 Likes

Piano and modular synth.

10 Likes

Good Morning!

Please check out my latest video and track when you get a chance! Cheers!

Instruments used:

Waldorf Iridium
Roland TR-8S
Elektron Syntakt
Hologram Microcosm

Soundcloud: Stream fractilian | Listen to music albums online for free on SoundCloud

5 Likes

Hi, dear ENs! dub/deep/live jam
Digitone+Digitakt+Microfreak+Erebus+KorgNTS-1

3 Likes