Share your tunes

my new deep and chill minimal house track.
Enjoy your weekend!

5 Likes

Massive Attack vibes… I love it!

1 Like

I’ve been making simple videos for a song or two for the last couple releases, here is a video for Arc from Subtleties which comes out on tuesday.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtDdcKXAENe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 Like

First jam on the T-8 & J-6, I like these little things!

5 Likes

Techno live set

no elektron gear this time played live with–

erica synths techno system
hapax
bitbox mirco ( replaced the techno system samplerand bass line with this)
dreadbox typhon X2
erica synths fusion box
boss rc 505 mk II (looper)
time tosser

3 Likes

Drums from the DT and everything else sequenced with the DT. Can’t remember what it all was, but there is a Casio VZ8m in there somewhere.

4 Likes

Record a friend doing solo violin for a couple hours, chopped everything up, used tons of fx and manipulation tricks, loaded all the clips into my M8. Every sound is Meredith Krygowski’s violin

8 Likes

Released my debut EP the other day. Check it out. Made with love on the Digitakt + Digitone + various eurorack modules. Live drums on a couple of tracks from my late father <3

7 Likes

Vocoder fun:

4 Likes

Wavy :call_me_hand:

1 Like

This isn’t my music, but I met the person who made it, and they are an amazing human, and i helped a little to put it out there, and i believe it’s something many of you will enjoy so sharing it here.

It’s ambient, glitchy, movie like atmospheres at times, sometimes moving into rhythmical passages without you ever knowing it. They are mostly long form journeys and feel both personal and otherworldly.

If you’re into delicate modular electronics, ambient chord textures with subtle hiss and crackles, or tribal like patterns, I think you’d enjoy giving this one a listen.

I also really hope Loeverve gets more opportunities to share his music with other labels and people, as it really is great.

Enjoy :black_heart:

4 Likes

Newest track from my upcoming album. See what you all think. :grinning:

4 Likes

Another solo violin jam, chopped, manipulated and sequenced in the M8

2 Likes

this video is awesome and freaky

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Mabata is the band I form with Ya-L (@mouton9000) , here is our very first song with video clip ! :slight_smile:

Video clip by Ya-L
This is a live recording. ambiant/melodic style

We used OB6+prophet 12, Toraiz Squid, Digitone, Norns, Flute peul, fiel recordings, bells, senza …

4 Likes

Hey there! I just made this techno track with my Digitakt and iPad, I hope you can enjoy it!

2 Likes

Octatrack live performance

3 Likes

Hi, Guys! Progressive techno and deep dawless jam with DT + DN + Loopy Pro
123-127 BPM Welcome: Attention! - three hours of unlimited play

3 Likes

Love your sound- crear, groovy!

Thanks, man! And I definitely enjoy your jam sessions! They’re perfect for getting into a good, focused working mood.