Share your tunes

Hey, Synth Lovers! Over 3 hours of prog/techno with Elektron’s and Synths Live:
-Arturia Microfreak
-Korg NTS-1
-Dreadbox Erebus

5 Likes

This is really good, and I love the Allan Watts voiceover. The arrangement has a mid-era LCD Soundsystem vibe. Electronic music and guitar solos should not be mutually exclusive, and you did a great job of melding them together. Congrats on your first YT video, looking forward to hearing more from you!

1 Like

4 Likes

Hello there, chrashing Google Translate with my TASCAM while dreaming of Japan:

now in stereo…

6 Likes
5 Likes

Hey everyone, I recently uploaded a new collection of tracks on my Bandcamp page. I made a dedicated thread for it here but things move quite fast on this forum so hopefully its okay if just the once I crosspost a Bandcamp link in here too.

This EP has a dark IDM sound - quite heavily influenced by Autechre and Andy Stott but others too. I made heavy use of Octatrack, MD and MnM for these tracks. Bit more info/context on the release in the thread. If you like it please do consider following my Bandcamp page, this is my first upload in a year but I am working hard to increase the output. Thanks for listening! :black_heart:

3 Likes

Getting into producing drum and bass.

2 Likes

new live techno set! (2h)
only my analog machines and myself (sometimes im in control and sometimes they take control hahah). if your into minimal berlin techno you might dig it (: cheers!

Thanks for feedback and glad you liked it! Haha just realized that there is hate on such solos, but I was into guitar before synths, so it’s hard not to play

Not released anything in a while as I’ve been focusing on sampling and accumulating hardware, however I put this together the other day. Everything has been run through the AH - enjoy!

5 Likes

Trying out the AHFX on the Moog Minitaur here (both are out of the video though as complicated to film everything):

AHFX filter midi controlled by TX6

2 Likes

A very smooth performance this week, along with a story about how I hatched an egg from the supermarket

1 Like

2 Likes

I mixed this in my crappy closet studio and on headphones. Can someone check this mix and give me some pointers? Mix pointers… like if it’s too much bass?

Also, sorry for the pitchy vocals… I’ve been trying to get back into it after not singing for like 10 years… it’s been a struggle!

4 Likes

I love it! If it were me I’d mix that leady bit a little louder. I’m not a scientist but I don’t think you have too much bass here.

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback.

1 Like

Not really a ‘tune’ but a promo I just finished last night for my updated free Valhalla Supermassive preset pack. BTW, the preset pack is free if anyone wants to download it.

5 Likes

I love that electro!

1 Like

Wow sounds Incredible!

May I also ask what font is that with the small square pixels?

Features a few Elektron boxes (possibly more of them in the video than in the tune, which is mostly the AR)

3 Likes