Share your tunes

and another digitakt-only production:

8 Likes

I don’t know much about it. I have the impression that what I do, does not have too many equivalents.
But I’d say you can go listen to “Chapelier Fou”, or Culprate, i’m loving it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here comes my new atmospheric drum & bass track. Performed on Elektron Digitakt, Syntakt & Digtione. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Never thought I’d dare to post in here. Ever. :grimacing:
A4 + MB33 through BX-800 with minimal eq, comp, limiting on top.

2 Likes

Had trouble with the BiWeekly Extravaganza, but Im posting what I got so I can move on.

SC copyright struck the original… But if you throw Little Alterboy on dis b!t#h

2 Likes

Really nice

1 Like

Hi!
Here’s a new track with the Octatrack, Machinedrum, Pigments, Opal Fors and Kit, and a bunch of samples.

Everything is sequenced from the Octatrack except the Machinedrum who is only synced to the OT clock. I used four instances of Pigments and Fors Opal and Kit with their great reverb and delay to get pads and FM plucks.

The samples on the Octatrack come from Intimate Noise (Pond skating), Auvrel (and his awesome FM hits, you can get them by downloading his albums on Bandcamp), some from my Subharmonicon.

I hope you’ll like it!

5 Likes

deleted

3 Likes

Hi, dear EN’s!
Dub techno without samples - Only hardware synths
Digitone/Arturia Microfreak/Dreadbox Erebus v3

4 Likes

Not much in the way of tune, this is what happens when a Volca Modular meets Axoloti granular effects and then various Unfiltered Audio plugins plus the excellent FlitchSplifter for that vintage glitch sound.

2 Likes

Here’s an ITB one that I made recently… I recently bought some of the Munro Egg monitors that peeps have been talking about on here…

and mixed it using them, after using headphones for many years.

Cheers for listening.

2 Likes

Song mode makes me lazy, I literally just have to press play :joy: Some drumfunk breakbeat antics on Digitakt.

5 Likes

Digi arps

3 Likes

First jam since the recent M8 update. All sounds are the internal synth engines

5 Likes

I’m releasing a new ep next week, there is one track currently streaming, thought I’d share it here.

6 Likes

STBB entry “Fisl”
Digitakt + Digitone, (record with Zoom H6)

96.3 Bpm
B Key
6min. 38sec. Duration

1 Like

two and a half minutes of relaxing retro synth hop. What do you have to lose? (except 2.5 minutes…)

4 Likes

Right on time here’s my weekly Octatrack and digitakt jam!

3 Likes
2 Likes