Share your NOT electronic music

Lil Tweed Jam:

No AMP, AMP sim, or IR.

EarthQuaker Devices Plumes

Digitone for Reverb and Audio Interface

The sabotage cover is awesome!

1 Like

big chamber pop, indie psych rock 70s analog kind of a thing!

1 Like

Lol, found this 11 year old recording of me doing an acoustic cover of Robyns -Every Heartbeat on YouTube…

Kind of surreal, age has really altered my voice, not for better or worse; just different.

My metal band Barbarian Wasteland

2 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Great thread idea ! Very curious to hear everyone’s non electronic stuff !
In the meantime, here’s my “other” things.
They’re all on my “other” YouTube channel where i mostly do 3D and animation…anyway:

Some Jazz (sort of) :

Some Hardcore/Funk Hybrid …whatever ( did the animation too ) :

1 Like

I will listen thoroughly when i’ll have more time but man, just finished “Breaching”…that’s fat !!

1 Like

Yes, Sabotage cover rocks and Covered In Dust is super beautiful.

1 Like

That ending…!

1 Like

Loving both projects !
Ken and Gertie: sweet…and made me want to play “Blasphemous” again.
and for ne next “proposition”…you had me at “5 minute ginfcore album”

1 Like

From back in the day…thirty-one years back to be specific. When there was time to make music with other people cos no-one else had anything else to do. And effects meant the tremolo on your amp. Put out a couple of records, with Pete Kember/Sonic Boom producing. This wasn’t one of them, but always quite liked it nevertheless. Hmmm feel old…

1 Like

Mostly a variation of world instruments, with a little hint of synth in the background and voice with quite some fx…

Thanks a lot!
Literally just got the masters back for our next album today too! :slightly_smiling_face:

kick ass thread

Some sort of country blues electro rock. My mixing skills improved quite a bit since then. Think I’m gonna revisit this one day, shorten and remaster it.

I’d consider this a non electronic track although it started with the A4 so I guess it is Elektron-ic (sorry).

1 Like

Something very instrumental I made a few years back. I just redid the mix a little bit as it was horrible, but I like the song.

Band of my two young brothers
I had the pleasure to play bass on this song :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Really like the vibes in these tracks! Reminds me a little bit of Timber Timbre in places. Beautiful arrangements! Are those strings programmed or real?