Share your NOT electronic music

3 Likes

wow, you’ve a good memory!.. cheers!

1 Like

I never missed a Peel session and your band name has always stuck with me. Good to know you’re still making music.

2 Likes

Here’s one from an album I did about 6-7 years ago, The Uptown Rambler - See You At Dusk.

I have been meaning to circle back around and do a follow up album.

5 Likes

i thought this thread was going to be nothing but solo black metal projects

6 Likes

This thread rocks!

2 Likes

Beautiful!

Murder Van Death Squad

8 Likes

so good

yo I remember your band; not sure if i saw you folks once but i definitely remember you folks playing shows in the Eastern PA/NJ/NY area and that some of my friends’ bands played with you all. i bet we have a bunch of mutuals. :handshake:

1 Like

I decide on chords before pressing RECORD, and then see where it leads.
Have a great day everyone!

4 Likes

This is my band when I’m not mucking around with synths. Although, we also use synths in the band…

3 Likes

I saw you guys play in Innocent, Hengelo (NL) about 1,5 year back. Really good stuff. I think my friend bought a copy of pretty much everything you had with you :smiley:

3 Likes

This thread is heretical.

2 Likes

Ahh awesome! Cheers!
We were actually hoping to be back around that way next month, but obviously that couldn’t happen. Hopefully some time next year…

2 Likes

We shall be burned by the Analog Heat!

1 Like

Like almost everyone else i came from a non electronic Music BG. I played a lot in bands and even released some material.

Here I am doing an acoustic cover of one of my favorite songs of all time… and I can’t even remember the lyrics :laughing:

Here another cover of a favorite of mine

2 Likes

20 lashes with the Octatrack.

1 Like

Badass Police Force rock music YEEEAH!

1 Like

Some touching almost ‘contemporary classical’ style music I made after 3 months into learning the piano. All of my music is an expression of the soul first, music second, and 'Soul’s travels’ captures this sound quite perfectly!

Once I figured out how to make most of the monomachine, I have a feeling that my sound will go through a very quick and significant evolution, but I’m still a complete novice when it comes to using it.

1 Like