Share something

Big operation today. When I got in to surgery the nurses were all singing along to Staying Alive on the sound system and doing the dance. Some people are awesome.

12 Likes

I would love to improve my mixing skills, practice on better eq, compression, stereo image etc., not sure why but I would like to try doing it on stuff I didnā€™t makeā€¦
whenever I do it with my stuff I always fall into the ā€œthat sound should not be here and that block needs more automationā€ and I want to skip this step for a second and try taking some other stuff I have no control and just try mixing itā€¦
anyone knows if thereā€™s any place I could get something like ā€œworkout stemsā€ or something like that where I can focus on mixing process instead of overthinking ā€œIā€™ve should synthesize / recorded /arranged differentā€?
maybe thereā€™s a thread where people share some stems or something which one could take and practice mixing them?

Iā€™ve the flip problem with this game, my partner is crazy tidy in our houseā€¦.so I got her that game for her switchā€¦ now Iā€™m playing it, compared my virtual house to hersā€¦her virtual house is a mess, no care or attention, I was shockedā€¦whereā€™s the love?!? Mine in the other handā€¦

4 Likes

Late night sofa experiments.

2 Likes

Found a new artist on Bandcamp today,

but I like the live performance from the launch better:

This is from the great cassette ambient label: https://umerecords.bandcamp.com/

1 Like

This Synth is ā€¦(complete de sentence)

1 Like

ā€¦ an Airbus cockpit part.

1 Like

a friend shared a story with me about a custom dj mixer in the Block club in Tel Aviv (notorious techno club in Israel), never knew that clubs designed custom mixers, I thought they use something industry standardā€¦ looks very cool thoughā€¦

2 Likes

One of the guys I grew up with is an incredible musician and heā€™s playing guitar in a band that put out their first song last week.

My first diy case. Iā€™m not an ā€œartisanā€, so it was not easy to do it, but iā€™m proud enough to show it.
Neoretro look, with old wood from fourniture and aluminium. I insert the power supply and practice holes on one side. A bit rough, but it was a factual compromise between old hi-fi style and my unabilities to reach a premium quality

10 Likes

Oups, DPO is upside down :crazy_face:

1 Like

:star_struck: Superb

1 Like
2 Likes

Itā€™s gorgeous, really! Metal + wood makes it a bit steampunk :yum:
Do you have some plans for fellow DIYists?

This looks really cool! Have always wanted to make our own DIY case. The metal on the sides combined with the wood look gives off a really sick old-school vibe.

2 Likes

Made a cool lofi jam with our new product MIDI BLASTER:

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by this.is.NOISE inc (@thisisnoiseinc)

click around the room

4 Likes

Arrfā€¦ no. Thatā€™s my main problem. Iā€™m not able to think the product before working. I havenā€™t any engineer skill. So i cut the wood at rail size, then put aluminium on side, report the side size on metal, then cutā€¦ :flushed:
Then, i do my best to cut and makes holes, the best of my abilities.
I would like to use a software to prepare the work and then give the fileā€¦ but iā€™m so ignorant/lazy/pressed by time.
I just know how to use my calliper and my reglet. So sorry
But if youā€™re interest, i can mesure with my tools and give the cutting dimensions.
The big problem is that all dimensions in eurorack are in inchesā€¦ and iā€™m just a french guyā€¦ :crazy_face:

That leads to this kind of thingsā€¦
Screenshot_20221102-192610_Chrome

Umpffā€¦ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I overwintered this pepper plant (which I started from seed last summer) and itā€™s still poppinā€™ out some peppers.

4 Likes

MASSIVE :flushed: :clap:

1 Like