Share something

Let me guess - Terminal 5 ; where you land at one gate for a transfer that takes travelling on two buses in and out of passport control to arrive back a few gates along from where you left…

2 Likes

what a beast…

2 Likes

Exactly. When we finally got to the scanners, half the people ignored the liquid allowance for carry-on baggage. Evidently at LHR, they run the liquids through another scan thus delaying things further. Here in the states, they just throw that shit in the bin and send you on your way. If you protest, they tell you to go fuck yourself.

1 Like

Hello @Tchu! I know you’re a fan of the Melodicer but I don’t recall seeing much modular stuff in your setup. Which gear do you sequence with it? That thing is fascinating.

1 Like

I have a CV to MIDI converter that goes from the meloDICER to the MIDI In of the Digitakt. The meloDICER can then sequence any of my Synths.

1 Like

When I passed through there in April they didn’t let any liquids through, which I’d forgotten about so lost a bottle of perfectly good water.

This Casio Privia is just wow! Great Performance!

1 Like

Man, I had to get my cat through LHR just last week. Checked my hold luggage at the AirFrance desk, got my boarding pass and made my way through security, only to be stopped by the final boss who said I need a stamp on my boarding pass to say I have a pet in cabin. Had to go back to the AirFrance desk. There is no stamp. It just says PETC in the corner, which they circled. Went back through security for the second time. Same final boss told me they don’t know what they’re talking about. Everyone blaming everyone else. But the final boss took pity on me and got me on my way. Fucking stressful and my poor cat being taken from place to place all the while. But I made it eventually :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Phew - that sounds horrifically stressful - glad the cat made it through. LHR is best avoided by everyone.

2 Likes

Always the hardest to beat in a video game.

4 Likes

Hi!
My name is Potr and I’m addicted to knob twiddling.

1 Like

And even moreso at airports :frowning:

4 Likes

It must be fun being smart…

2 Likes

Sharing a little wub. An accident while setting up the Digitakt to sequence some stuff.

Feel free to use it, bonus points for anyone who can guess the synth!

I went to see Moderat last night in Montreal. Great show, great sounding.

7 Likes

Live gig tonight!

Just wanted to share that you can use analog cases, pulse case for the digi’s to pack 2 OTO machines and the pulse case for Octatrack can be used to pack a digi and an OTO machine :ok_hand:
(just for those who might be interested in this :wink:)

7 Likes
1 Like

:neutral_face:

1 Like

white noise generator

1 Like

Just watched the incredible performance of the 14yo Nadia Comăneci at 1976 Olympic Games in Montréal with my daughter, who’s fond of gymnastics. Stunning.

2 Likes