Share something

Hey, move your foot, I can’t see it.

1 Like

Going to Nandos for the first time. What’s good?

EDIT Answer: Lemon and Herb Leg is what’s good

Unrelated: I’ve been chewing over this video and ways to do more harmonically with fewer voices

1 Like

3 Likes

sometimes the youtube algorithm throws you something with 6 views and 0 likes that just makes you smile.

1 Like

Deep house jam ft. Lyra-8 + Data Bender harmonies in micro mode. Loving the new firmware btw.

1 Like

5 Likes

Digitakt & TD-3-MO with Junk Yard Dog Acid. A little tribute to KNIGHT RIDER on the occasion of the 40th anniversary.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_tFu9bUehZc

House value went way up here in Phoenix. Family is on board to get out of the rat race.

Looking to sell our “fancy house” in the city and buy a dump outright in the middle of nowhere.

This dump on 24 acres in California is on the table.

Even if this isn’t the one, something like this will happen soon.

No debt and make money online + through passive sources.

Live simple and actually live the life we truly want. Peaceful living and valuing time over money. So excited!

12 Likes

Wait a second…California is the opposite direction of Tucson.

1 Like

:joy: We have our eye on some large acres dumps near Tucson as well. We’ll see which way the wind is blowing when the time comes.

1 Like

Well that dudes got life figured out.

1 Like

My first pair of Solovair boots (8eye greasy derby), loved Dr Martens but wanted better quality. Heels are bleeding but that’s normal for first days. Love it!

2 Likes

A) British Airways is top fucking notch! A+

B) London-Heathrow can fuck off. What a goat rodeo that place is.

C) American Airlines can fuck off right along with LHR. Shit fucking service.

D) There’s no place like home.

2 Likes

Great day at the pool. Anyone else obsessed with certain numbers?!

4 Likes

Took the Volca FM over to friends’ house and got to teach the younglings and parents about LFOs and the joy of FM. Everyone had a lot of fun.

4 Likes
2 Likes