Share something

Thank you kindly :heart:

1 Like

Plus 1 :raised_hands::headphones:

1 Like

Perfect song to finish the year :

Perfect Set to finish the year :

I have the same bidet. Shot myself in the face while cleaning the whole rig once, and that thing has some pressure to it!
My condolences for the watery gear, and my thanks for the chuckle.
Happy New Year to you as well…

2 Likes

I found this cool, very small, Antique Mica Lampshade a while back. I couldn’t find a base (lamp base) for it that fit the style or size. I’ve had the lampshade for quite a while.

I took some scraps from building my music studio desk along with some black plumbing pipes and made a lamp for it today in about 30 minutes :joy:

7 Likes

I wrote up a little post about getting a BCF2000 controller talking to a TX81Z (tasty FM).

You know, for the like 3 other people in the world whom this is relevant to

3 Likes

I saw @aquinas newest video on Reddit, and it’s even better :slight_smile:

1 Like

New single of mine. First time using the OT as strictly an fx box for recording. Sort of my new wave endeavor. Appreciate any support

1 Like

I present… Lofi Country Wave…?

1 Like

Amazing! It’s beautiful. Well done!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words :smiley:

1 Like

Wanted to share a video I compiled derived from Jams I’ve had with Octatrack and QY70.

I just really love this combo I know other Elektronauts do as well, in fact some of my favorite music as of recent times has been made with this combo ( @ylva )

The way octatrack has structured its CC mapping and labeled it according to the general midi standard, makes using the QY a breeze to use. No digging through manuals for a list of CC’s.

I feel like this makes it feel like an extension of the octatrack in some ways.

I’ve been thinking of doing a sort of tutorial video showing some of the tricks I have when using this combo, cause there are some unusual uses which really garner cool results…

As for this video what I’ve done is to use several thru tracks and then isolating each thru track on the frequency spectrum by using DJ Equalizer and then applying different effects on each Thru track… it’s a really cool approach for when you have one audio source coming into the octatrack…

Sorry for the long post, I just like talking about this combo…

3 Likes

3 Likes

They’re using a Rytm mkII and nice Track.

I’m on another beer!!!

8 Likes

Stunning.

SHS 31 Lady Starlight x Rødhåd x Speedy J live

2 Likes

Last Sunday’s mix

Here is something.

MC animated

I’ve been having a blast with Hexels 3. If you love pixel art and making faux videogame sprites, do not hesitate to try the free demo. I would highly recommend.

18 Likes

i share with you a sound collage - music by me - “collagedness” spliced and edited by me
feel free to talk shit, constructively comment and whatever else. all is appreciated. Have a great weekend everyone!