Sequence AH +FX with Digitakt

Hey all,
I am trying to sequence my analog heat +FX with my Digitakt. Unfortunately, it does not work :stuck_out_tongue:

what i did …

on the AH:

• clock receive, prog chg receive (that itself works like a charm)
  • param input :heavy_check_mark:
  • midi ch main 15
  • midi ch fx 16

on the Digitakt, on a midi track:

• on SRC channel 15
  • on AMP Sel 1 = CC #22
  • on FLTR Val1 activated, but it does nothing.

according to the manual, cc 22 is to control the filter‘s frequency.

i guess i either missed something, or my settings on the midi track are wrong. thanks for any hint :wink:

3 Likes

Testing at the moment, it doesn’t work for me too.

2 Likes

I have t tried controlling parameters yet. I will next time I fire it up

1 Like

That’s the issue (it’s definitely a bug ), it works fine on the default channels (1 and 2 respectively).

Midi input support was added late in development. It appears that the only two supported channels are 1 and 2 and that this selection menu for channel configuration is not listening in correctly otherwise

report via support but i will ping the test people too

7 Likes

Confirmed.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

my problem is that I can’t achieve CC-control at all, regardless of the MIDI channel (I tried all of them). I’m trying to control the AH+FX from a MIDI-track in Ableton Live 11, utilizing the envelope setting in the MIDI clip. “Param Input” in the MIDI settings of the AH+FX is checked. My MIDI-Interface (Mio) is working fine with other hardware. Any idea what I’m doing wrong, or if my unit might be defective?

Thanks!

Trying to work around this. I’m sending CC track mutes to A4 from OT (on channel 1-4), while also sending CC to AH+fx from OT (via A4’s MIDI THRU), but I obviously I don’t want the CC I send the AH to affect the A4 params.

To do this right I would’ve used a channel for the AH other than the 1-4 (A4’s track channels) but because of this bug I’ve set A4’s track channels to 11, 12, 3, 4 instead meaning I have to go back and change the channels of all track mutes in OT, is this the only way until AH fixes this bug?

Edit: tbf it works fine for now