SB-1 Space Bee

Wow. This seems quite interesting. An SH-101 clone that is really slim, all black and has it’s own rechargeable battery. Depending on the pricing and sound I’d buy this over the Behringer clone anytime.

http://www.playsuperlative.com/index.html

5 Likes

agreed - Look forward to seeing more.

Sequencer? :slight_smile:

Ah, commented in the Superbooth thread before this one started. I basically said the same thing - it’s really interesting. All depends on price, I suppose.

1 Like

Shiieeeet.
Did a search with “SB-1” “Space Bee” and “Superlative” and couldn’t find anything. Stupid me.

2 Likes

That website design is nice

3 Likes

No sweat – in my opinion, this seems like it’s interesting enough to have its own thread.

4 Likes

there’s very little about this …

3 Likes

Anyone have a price yet?

no not even an official sound demo … it’s a bit infuriating

1 Like

Sounds really good and I love that design. Has that blacked out Poly 800 vibe going on. I’m with everyone else though on wanting to see what price point they hit on this thing. All that design time and some pretty intricate fabrication/molding.

No keys been played…

5 Likes

Looks great, sounds great. Slightly suspicious of those keys though.

That sounds superb :+1:

1 Like

keys were played :point_left:

I was thinking of the way keys could react when drawing a baseline with your hands.

1 Like

Co$t?

2:00 onward - great sounds.

Looks like they really got the form factor and design right on this one, it seems very solid and tactile. I’d go for this over the Behringer and Roland versions for sure.

I don’t expect it to be cheap though given that it also have a battery inside