Roland TR-6S

14 Likes

This is a killer package, with the FM update it blows away the Model series and not only. Might be my first roland machine

2 Likes

The TR-6S will be available for $399.99 in November 2020 and the TR-06 will be available for $399.99 in late October 2020.

1 Like

Roland TR-6S is here! (all preset patterns)

I got to play it quite a bit and its awesome!
12 Likes

Cool! How many variations per pattern though?
Edit: looks like no variations… but that portable size looks really fun

how cool. I was wishing my TR8S was just a bit smaller

3 Likes

8 variations per pattern

1 Like

Really? where are the buttons? im watching the demo and the guy never plays any variations. he just hits the fill button a lot uses the step loop…

The guy is me! hahah. I do go into variations on a few patterns. The video is 20 min long

15 Likes

That GUY IS YOU! nice!
thats funny… i wasnt criticizing, btw

4 Likes

image there is the variation button.

1 Like

so each variation is 16 steps. If you want 64 steps you chain the variations together.

1 Like

hmm…okay i see it now.

1 Like

@mpiecora
Does the S have 727 sounds?
Forgive my impatience if the video covers it!

The video just shows off each pattern, there master fx, and the auto fill button. I think it does have the 727 but I am not 100% sure. It has a ton of engines and samples

1 Like

What a time for hardware lovers! A Tr6s + a Mc101 is A LOT of music in a very small space.

8 Likes

I am on my way to pick up TR 8s whcih was on backorder for months, now this :slight_smile:

Is it really just a scaled down version of the TR8s? What are the differences or additions. I see it has no trig out so thats unfortunate…but other than that?

exactly. great combo

3 Likes

TR-8S without the layout and direct controls ? No thanks.

3 Likes
7 Likes