ROCK and BLUES BEATS

Newby to the Rytm MKII the Forum, and frankly, drum machines . Love the Interface and the Sequencer on the Rytm. Struggling to find good ROCK and BLUES packs for the Rytm. Appreciate any suggestions on Packs or samples.

The Bombham Sound Pack might be a candidate, but it seems I will have to go outside the Elektron Sphere –

Thanks for your thoughts. Really appreciate it.

Lance

3 Likes

Hello. My experience is i had to build my own kits from acoustic samples. A cool addition is to layer them with subtle amounts of the synth engines to fill out frequencies you might need to enhance the overall sound. And definitely turn up the compressor (if you want heh)…adds lots of rock punch.

I searched the forum for acoustic samples and found:

Hope that helps a start. Sam

2 Likes

Thanks, Sam. Checking out the Loop Loft offerings. They might be the ticket. Thanks for your help.

So ODD that Elektron does not have this base covered. They should actively be helping to migrate to a larger audience than Techno, etc.

L

1 Like

I bought the Matt Chamberlain packs.
They’re my go to.
Also got the Nate Smith, but I always fall back on the Chamberlain ones. They rule.

Thanks for responding. Quick Question; Do the Matt Chamberlain Packs include Single Shots or are they just loops? Hard to tell from the description. If so, I’ll definitely pick 'em up.
Thanks. L

1 Like

I like the AJ Hall drum packs.

1 Like

THere are several different kits, with one shots for each one.
A vintage Gretsch kit, a more rockin setup, one with mallets,
and then the loops.
the Chamberlain ones (i liked the first one i got so much i bought the other one too) have much more going on than the Nate Smith one that i got.
I highly recommend them.

1 Like