RIP: MnM / MD / MD - UW - TRIBUTE COMP?

In light of the recent announcement; Elektron’s cancelling production of the Mono and Machinedrum, I would like to suggest an Elektronaut based compilation dedicated to the 2 (errrm 3) machines. Perhaps it could be offered through Bandcamp and proceeds offered to charity? This has been done in years past. You may recall the Daniel Hansson and Ryan Faubion compilations

let’s begin the discussion.

• Marcel Videla
8 Likes

bump

:raised_hand: :elmm: :relaxed:

1 Like

…and i think it would also be nice if the HQ could/would support this somehow :rolling_eyes: :thinking:

1 Like

I’d love to be a part of this.

The monomachine is my sweet baby.

1 Like

Really good idea! I would love to join in.

Count me in, Marcel!

:elmd: & :elmm:'s !

1 Like

If I ever get my MM that I ordered in February, I’m in. I do have the MD. Would MD and another Elektron box do if I don’t get the MM in time?

Yeah,

Could be fun to make the two growling together one more time, just them, with no other thing witch would alterate their sound.

I would like to be involved too :slight_smile:
thanks for the initiation Marcel!

Very good idea! I would like to be part of it…

I’d love to submit a track to this. My entire last album was made using only the MD and MM played “live” (live tweaking, no editing afterwards)

2 Likes

if you wanted, you could release it for free on traxx.space and pass along 100% of the royalties from streaming and downloads too. let me know and i can help make it happen.

wow…shows talent… pretty good bits in there!

I would be interested in getting in on this.

1 Like

Hey Arsey !
Nice sens of break on MD. Cool kits too.
Some of your songs are really grooving electro break kind.

Great idea. I would like to contribute as well

Thanks guys, I’m very happy the way it turned out :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Machinedrum and monomachine gone forever!