Restrictions are for the dreamless

6kg it says :thinking:

1 Like

Im just excited for portamento. The only reason i dont have a DN already

When are we going to get this rompler that @Fin25 is always on about?

The rompler is the only thing missing from the line up at this point.

1 Like

I like the physical arrangement. Iā€™m not a huge fan of the FM sound so this isnā€™t for me, but would totally get a new a4 keys with this physical package.

Yes I feel so constrained by the exact same thing but without that expensive keyboard welded onā€¦I thought it was all about the bloody sequencer anyway? P-lock this and thatā€¦ Can you p-lock the Keys on this? lol Dataline did in his new video, cause he didnā€™t have to press them much lol

1 Like

Itā€™s coming, donā€™t you worry.
Itā€™s only a matter of time before people see the light.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been keeping up with this thread to an extent but donā€™t really have time to read through all of it. Do we KNOW that the ā€œRestrictions are for the dreamless,ā€ is the digitone keys, or could it be about a separate product?

It has that message on the package when BoBeats opened it up so yesā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks, I havenā€™t been able to keep up very much lately.

1 Like

Sadly I was able to follow it all. Glad to save you from it.

3 Likes

My mind is open but i just think it looks weird. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you check out the sonicstate DK video? Cenk was showing off the new portamento feature. Iā€™m grateful elektron went the extra mile and gave all this extra functionality to the portamento, going to have a blast upgrading my DN OS tomorrow!

3 Likes

pump it through any number of bit crusher/tape emulator/distortion/saturation plugins ITB! im pretty hyped to try this out

I thought it was funny :+1::wink:

I was specifically referring to the MnM FM machines- which is the inverse of the DN in terms of aesthetic.

My experience with them was that they were designed mostly to make wild noise

1 Like

So this was a let down for me, personally. I can see the appeal but dang itā€™s ugly. Also kinda jealous that the DN is getting these types of updates. My DT is also feeling the envy.

3 Likes

Itā€˜s nice that it has got a distinguishable acronym, DT and DN is a bit hard for me sometimes. :face_with_monocle:

Ugly!? Holy shit its dope!
Too bad im broke as fuuuuuuuu.

4 Likes

Theyā€™re waiting to see how many devices will spawn so that they can know how many portals the brain will need?