Restrictions are for the dreamless

Maybe they’ll make a superwavetone, sidtone and digiprotone as well. If you have all 5 in your hand you can summon exodia

1 Like

Wait! Wasnt the first pics showing DN with keys? This new shows DT with keys! Amarite

4 Likes

Elektron Model : Peniche ?PortSaintSauveur-040729

1 Like

1 Like

mmmhh…this looks now like a joke, right :smile: ?

1 Like

image dkeys3

We will see AH with keys in a minute :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Cool. Finally I can play analog saturation in Fmajor

12 Likes

Same screen content too

As mentioned before…this seems photoshopped :wink:

1 Like

If it’s a joke I’ll buy whatever they come with :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I wonder if some clever marketing person at Elektron thought - “If we bait the Elektronauts, really bait them, they’ll be all over the place and everyone will write about it. Then, we drop the real thing, the day after. At which point, everyone will write about that, too. And about our bait. Not to mention they’ll be on their toes when we launch something the next time.”

If they did, they’re really clever.

7 Likes

After all, this is how Håkan Hellström got famous.

2 Likes

I feel like I remember Ess, around the release of DN, commenting on how they would do a PM synth. Maybe this is that, no restrictions as in lots of “machines” that can emulating basically all their instruments or any instrument for that matter…maybe sampling too

Omnitone like it , could it be?

Good lord Elektron ! Give us the OT 3 and i buy five of them :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thank gawd this appears to be joke. Fair play Elektron.

1 Like

it’s all about the clicks :point_up_2:

1 Like

The second one is not real, did you get it from Thomann too ? Because we can see the photoshop work ; look at the C key :

5 Likes

Also colours don’t match at the mod wheel section…
Looks smooth on the Digikeys, tho!

1 Like

Just buy a keystep

2 Likes