Restrictions are for the dreamless

Wait… there has been a new leak !

16 Likes

No.

You have one sequence that’s built in
And the midi sequence is sorta laying on top of it

When the Model:Samples photo was leaked didn’t Elektron update the sites really quickly?

I think the Digitone Keys leak is a joke, the analog 4 keys wasn’t that successful as far as i know, right? Why should they do it with Digitone again…

i have a digitone with a keystep, digitone keys would be pretty irrelevant for me.

:clap:

what makes me curious are the additional LEDs on the right. Maybe really a new machine?!

2 Likes

Joking aside, as weird as it is, it probably is legit. Thomann has no reason to do this kind of “marketing stunt”. Also, the design is very similar to the monomachine sfx-6, so it makes a lot of sense considering that. And about a year ago, someone from elektron briefly speaked about a new keyed instrument. (I don’t remember who, but I’m not digging, we’ll find out in a few hours I guess).

2 Likes

This is the original link to the image I found on their site https://www.thomann.de/thumb/opengraph/pics/prod/465337.jpg

Because it’s not unusual to their style. If it’s irrelevant to you then you’re obviously not who they’re targeting. Some people prefer a streamlined unit rather than two separate ones.

6 Likes

Looks like it’s angled

It would make sense if the 8 knobs above the keyboard were used for 8 midi cc when in midi track mode.

1 Like

A modern take on the sfx6 is what I’ve been asking for. I hope that’s what this essentially is. Add the mnm machines and we’re in business. No joystick though, but that’s just one less thing to worry about breaking.

2 Likes

It probably has other synth machines instead of just fm like DN

1 Like

That’s what I’m talking about! I hope so.

1 Like

And teaser videos sounds like mnm

1 Like

Could be a new Digitone OS is coming also?

4 Likes

MAP is USD $1899

I’d love if they added some non-FM machines to the digitone

3 Likes

For that price it can’t be just a keybed…

2 Likes

Predictions are for the clueless. :joy:

19 Likes