Restrictions are for the dreamless

Yep… with such a headline, Modularity or bust.

1 Like

Can I just say.
The company that brought us the Octatrack is telling us that restrictions are for the dreamless.
I don’t know if they could say some shit like that without something serious hidden up their sleeves…

I am intrigued :aw:

6 Likes

Must use c6 with this too, but only for backups. This isn’t the +drive version. I’m gonna wait for the mk2.

1 Like

Lolololololololol

1 Like

Burning the digis on the video… Sampler, with polyphonic playability, a major array of synthesis options for the samples and option to de granular…? Maybe… that would burn the digis, explain de looping of everything on the videos

It’s the first Elektron where you can record a performance and then burn it onto a cd-r FROM the Elektron

Edit: I hope there’s a floppy disk drive too

6 Likes

It’s getting closer to the time for DN/DT battery packs.

1 Like

HEATed Digis?

1 Like

Elektron’s mellotron with user sampling and sequencer.

1 Like

Digistrawclutch…?

Or its not digi-strike but
Digis-trike…the third wheel for the digi series…

Its only 11:00 am but i need a sleep already.

With an RK-002 cable the digitakt can already kind of act as a mellotron. I have one, it’s cool! https://www.retrokits.com/rk-002/

2 Likes

Could it just be Overbridge is ready to be shown for digitone and the Overbridge official release date announcement.

Though I like the idea of a Frankenstein elektron that can have all different machines loaded to its 16 tracks

1 Like

I’m starting to think it’s an unrestricted dream machine

1 Like

What implications could such a device have upon humanity?

2 Likes

Looks like I’ll have to sell my Digitone for this new synth.

Message me if you’re in the states, I’m looking to pick one up cheap from someone inflicted with upgrade fever

1 Like

DT is awesome but I’m a bit blocked by the 8 voices with 4 tracks. Plus I don’t own any other MIDI keyboard, so the 4 MIDI tracks are useless to me.

I don’t think Elektron would build a machine that will shadow one of their (recent) product, so I’d bet on a video synth.

It’s too early to say Haircut, too early to say

This doesn’t make sense to me. You could use the midi tracks to sequence other gear with Elektron magic or even VSTs, if you have nothing else then you can loop the midi around and add extra modulation. Or you could have another layer of conditional trigs over your current one. Or , I bet with a looped midi track you’d be able to multi-map and thus sequence a percussion patch from a single track

Lots of things you can do with the midi tracks

Concensous is leaning to a digitone’ish keys with hopes of more machines and a dedicated fx track. Hmmm, sounds like a monomachine mk3 to me!:clown_face::partying_face::robot:

1 Like