Restrictions are for the dreamless

Please don’t hold me responsible if i’m wrong, i often am :joy:

So it really is a keyd version of Digitone? :frowning:
… sorry but boring!

3 Likes

Literally 5mins ago i thought thomann would be too professional to leak like that :joy:

so when are they announcing whatever it is they’re announcing?
the Berlin event or superbooth ?

I think tomorrow at the Berlin Studios opening, but I’m not 100% sure.

Nobody knows, but the likely scenario to me is that it will be shown privately at the invitation-only Berlin event and then announced publicly at Superbooth the next day.

3 Likes

Digitone Keys…more boring than Model Samples for me. I have a Digitone and Midi keyboard.

4 Likes

A Digitones keys is not unrestricted. You still have to learn how to play a keyboard.

6 Likes

Aside from topic, I appreciate Elektron for teaching me about art. Elektron teasers are becoming fun AND educational! :heart::rainbow:

2 Likes

Overbridge for the iPad :)))
Or should we keep dreaming :wink:

6 Likes

I dunno, I have a digitone and a midi keyboard. It might have extra voices, or audio outputs for each voice. Are the analog keys and the analog 4 exactly the same?

I guess no restrictions could mean no grid? so some sort of loop based thing? maybe just a hardware version of overbridge or a modern age 4 track?

1 Like

Mk 1 differences include individual outs and reworked sound engine. But mostly yes.

Though, surely it would be cool to be able to access every feature of the machine without midi

1 Like

Waiting for Godot

6 Likes

Aside from topic again - the art looks a bit “neoclassical,” if anything, that can be taken as a clue. A possible classic regurgitation?

2 Likes

n reminds me of monty python :slight_smile:

7 Likes

a videosynth maybe?

2 Likes

I dunno, but i’m not buying it again in any format, so doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

Reminds me of

6 Likes

Giving me Fantastic Planet vibes:

13 Likes