Restrictions are for the dreamless

Balls.

Cc company just told me such a good customer, they’re upping my credit limit.

This better be something naff.

1 Like

I hope it’s not my fault! :wink:
4ce6ba2875422c9bd4df368f84ac9af8fcae7fc9_1_594x500

5 Likes

If it’s really a hint to a new device being released, then it could sound like it’s a fullon instrument with everything of what people have craved the most for in one package. No restrictions. But who knows, could be a hint to something entirely different :slight_smile:

Edit: Just listened to the Twitter audio. If it’s the sound of a new instrument, then it sounds like an fm. So a full on fm synth that is very hands on. You can do almost any kind of sound with that. No restrictions. Og maybe it’s just from the Digitone and has nothing to do with a new instrument.

I’m hoping internal midi routing for the dt&dn
Would honestly be the best birthday present ever.
(My birthday is tomorrow :grin::face_with_hand_over_mouth::kissing_smiling_eyes:)

1 Like

Me tooooooooooo…

1 Like

I’m going for a keyboard workstation where each track can be its own machine, from samples to synthesis to input to fx.

Essentially, an Elektron Greatest Hits in a keyboard or module format, depending on your preference.

4 Likes

But that was true. When Model:Samples dropped I was happy I have an Octatrack :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Technically anything that makes sound or takes midi should make Octatrack owners very happy

Roland has made new Accordians?! OT owners will be very happy! N’Sync is coming out with a new album?! OT owners will be very happy, etc, etc

17 Likes

Fair

1 Like

Thanks. I just broke my monitor trying to kill that thing.

Whatever it is i hope it’s either well out of my GAS range or cheap/an update to the digi pair that i’m already struggling to find enough time for :slight_smile:

Thoman’s prob way too serious for a slip like that to occur and are most likely trolling (unless the leak is false) which can be seen as a hint at what it’s not

It’s back again (in this moment…) :smiley:

I think they removed it not in all ‘localized’ Store-URLs. In the UK Shop it appears also…

4 Likes

Though the DN keys seems likely and very interesting, THIS is what I want!

1 Like

But i’m wrong all the time so good chance i’m wrong today as well xD

What time tomorrow does the Elektron Berlin studio opening event start may set a timer lol

I never understood the appeal of the Octatrack until I watched the tutorial videos last night. Then, I woke up this morning fiending (feenin’) with a case of the jones. Doctor said I was bitten by that Octatrack bug that has been going around and she wrote me a prescription for “more cowbell” until I can afford a permanent cure.

Update: using the Cowbell engine to trigger samples on the RYTM for the interim.

6 Likes

It’s in the swedish one as well, and the elektron «keyed instruments» category supposedly has 16 entries but only 15 actual when counted… evidence is mounting :thinking:

No it’s still there.

3 Likes

Very slick trick! It’s on the U.S. site as well. Thank you!