Radical Bits for Analog Rytm

Bleep, zap, ptschhh, kroink. A Sound Pack created solely by using a Nintendo Game Boy. It brings you those classic sounds of yesteryear that still sounds oddly contemporary. Here you will find kicks, snare, hats, and other percussive and melodic sounds. Guaranteed to sound nothing like the real thing, and so much better for it. Let your music level up – bit by bit.
4 Likes

Ugh! I need to cut down on my spending, but this soundpack sounds SO lovely

2 Likes

You wont need it if selling the RYTM :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I played around with the RYTM last night. I can’t sell it. I can’t. Luckily, after checking my finances I’m solid on money after I sell my Minitaur and OP-1. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good. Now lets never mention this little incident again.

5 Likes

I do so love our interactions

4 Likes

Me too. But I am sad about your MnM still.

I have faith we’ll be reunited some day when I become the man I need to be

1 Like

Ooooh, lovely demo sounds. Gameboy sounds near Christmas time. Instant nostalgia.

2 Likes

I have thought about selling MnM too but just cannot bring myself to it.
I definitely cannot part with the others.
Anyway, back to the sound pack…

1 Like

Those demos actually sound like a Monomachine. :cheeky:

1 Like

Sounds good.

wwaaat!? Overbridge for the GameBoy!?? :astonished: :grin:

1 Like

BAH
:tunga:

GameOverBridge

3 Likes

Manlove is growing

2 Likes

Does anyone know whether this pack contains patterns / kits / macros? Or samples only?

I believe kits, patterns and samples but its been a while.*

This is the old school soundpacks pre digitakt. So typically everything was covered

Edit:

I’ve been advised by my lawyer to include

*- this reply does not hold me legally or financially responsible for any contents of this pack that falls short of purchasers expectations

1 Like

I tried to pursue the descriptions, details of potential kits/patterns/macros have either been removed or they’re no longer being included.

I’ll have to re-download my old registered packs to see if the files are still there to find out(and im too lazy at the moment)

1 Like