Problem with button color

Hi every body. Today something happend with my DT button((
Anybody have same button light?!
No red light when pressed, and dull light red when edit mode

1 Like

My guess: the red component of the LED is defective. The dull red in the last image could come from the neighboring LEDs…

4 Likes

Agree with @jenne. It’s also why the second pic isn’t pure white because it doesn’t have the red element in it. Raise a ticket on Elektron.se

2 Likes

Thx a lot!

I’m in the same boat apparently. The blue on my 16 button went out. I bought this thing new. I’ve had it since December. Is there an issue with this batch?

1 Like

And just like that it’s back to normal. I don’t know.

1 Like

I brought it about 2 month ago. I made a ticket to electron with link to this topic. Lets wait for official reply.

1 Like

I’ve had the same problem, and had the same weird return to normal.

2 Likes

looks like the LED does not get enough volts. Might be a short at some voltage regulator or something on the board.
Have you used it in humid space or outdoors?

Yes its return to normal) wow looks like we found a bug)

No only indoor) with extremly care!

Oh!!! Button again lose color((( Its happend after start edit track

Thx to electron help center for fast response and help to enter test mode. It seems button is red light is dead.

2 Likes

I have the same issue with the blue light on trig 15. My DT is three days old. So I’ll wait some days… may my DT is getting back to normal, too :wink:

1 Like

Hi @aid, I also have the same issue:( did the support team provide you any info of how to solve that? Where should we send the gear for a repair?

1 Like