um that sounds really good
totally impressed
um that sounds really good
totally impressed
Ordered both from Andertons on Monday they got here (Los Angeles) on Thursday!
They sound really great! The op1f powers them and works as a midi controller to play them. Very fun to use the op1f sequencers to control them. For the price they’re no brainers!
I like mine. I don’t quite understand the mixer yet though so need to read up on that. The biggest downside for me, compared to the original, is the LFO destinations are hardwired to amplitude and pitch. Would be good if you could send to the waveform mix or filter for example, like the original Prophet VS.
Sound wise it’s definitely good for synth wave if that’s your thing.
Yeah I also have no idea what the mix section does lol
There’s a firmware update already!
We’re thrilled to announce the latest firmware update for our exceptional PRO VS mini synth! Our dedicated team has been tirelessly working to enhance your musical experience. Here’s what you can expect in this exciting update:
This is good news, very Pro active! The lack of a dedicated envelope amount control is a bit of a pain so anything that helps address that is good in my book
Did anybody from Germany receive one? Had preordered at Thomann in summer (which I totally forgot about) and just been checking the order which says delivery in several months. Hmm …
Same situation for me. Disappointing… musicstore lists delivery around xmas…
Hmm, yeah, really disappointing and pretty unusual on top. Thanks for the Music Store Info!
I just received an update from Thomann.
New expected delivery date for Germany is Jan 19th.
Guess we have to wait and see.
@chain25 I got the same info. Really looking forward to this thing.
Behringer Pro VS Mini => AKAI MPC ONE [Compressor & Delay]
Just got mine. I have no idea how it works, and I’m just through a couple presets, and sheesh. It sound good.
That keyboard though. I mean, you know what’s up. It does its job well so far. But I gotta see how to switch octaves faster, or something. Shift functions always take a bit, and while it would be better to have one press, but are ya really gonna use it? I hope not. It’s just so much better with a midi keyboard.
Happy first post Synthoid!
Thanks much, glad to be here! 
These patches sound great.
Yes they are totally derivative, but that’s what Ultimate Patches does so It’s not some limitation to the Pro VS.
Welcome on board Synthoid.
This is like one of those Time-Life Music commercials on cable in the 90s, but with synth presets. I love it!