Pro VS Mini from Behringer

1 Like

have these shipped at all? interested in hearing more sounds outside of the behringer videos

According to Thomann website in 3-4 weeks

Andertons UK have stock!

Mine arrives on Wednesday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Obligation to report back established.

3 Likes

I have pre-ordered the Eurorack Versionā€¦

Behringer VICTOR Quad Vector Morphing Oscillator Module for Eurorack with 128 Waveforms & OLED Oscilloscope - Andertons Music Co.

3 Likes

This and the other Bolca are up for preorder at Sweetwater, too.

Iā€™ve beaten you by a day :rofl:
Mine should be here tomorrow

Edit. I need new glassesā€¦itā€™s coming Wednesday :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

And the JT4000 (4 voices of JP8000 with analog filter and lofi 12 bit DA) ā€¦ā€¦Get both for under Ā£150 deliver by Wednesday !!! :joy:

1 Like

VS stands for ā€œvery smallā€, right?

1 Like

Or Very Special !

2 Likes

Is the JT-4000 actually editable, envelopes etc.?

It receives cc messages so must be I guessā€¦.

Just received the Pro VS Mini and pretty impressive so far. Plugged into MPC via USB and power and MIDI working fine. Sounds good too. All in all, much better than I was expecting for the price.

G

2 Likes

Excited to hear more demos. The initial demonstrations really showed off the analog style sounds, whereas Iā€™m a lot more interested in hearing what it offers on the crispy, crunchy digital side

2 Likes
3 Likes

Mine arrived today. Just the briefest of plays but Iā€™m impressed so far. It sounds ace.

1 Like

Anyone got the JT4000? Is it right that it only has midi via usb c, and thatā€™s also the only way to power it?

Pretty sure thatā€™s the case. Thereā€™s no midi DIN socket or any other power sockets. Maybe thereā€™s a splitter cable or hub that can provide power over USB while maintaining data? I guess done to keep costs down but I can see how that would be a PITA for some people, myself included, who arenā€™t tied to a computer. The ProVS comes with a type A to type C cable but I donā€™t know if thatā€™s the case with the JT?

1 Like

@Bunker looks like theyā€™re developing a couple of midi host devices that would solve the midi issue

1 Like