Preview trig note

you could get a job as trig previewer, I used to do that job good pay, Long hours though

1 Like

I agree. If it was possible to save a p-locked trig to the sound pool or a track sound, I would have so many more patches than I have today :smiley:

3 Likes

I think I would, but I’m currently training to become a manual playing direction scrambler. Three-year curriculum

2 Likes

Dear Elektron,
As a proud owner of Digitakt, Octatrack MkII and Analog Four MkII I need to say that trig note preview is something you guys should implement ASAP :).
Doesn’t it sound like a great addition to your far-famed sequencer ?
It would ease life of so many people…

5 Likes

New career here I come :heart:

New career here I come :heart:

Unfortunately, this job has now been automated!

This has been a fun 2.5 years ride… Big thanks to @Eaves which in my opinion really helped understand what that was about and closed the deal.

Now get back to your machines!

2 Likes

Hi folks — new to the Elektron world with my M:C. I’m programming in some nice sequences, but it’s a challenge to get the right notes and chords into each trig when I’m basically trying things blindly and then waiting for the sequencer to loop back to the trig I’m programming. A trig preview would be loads of help, it seems, to get the right sound before moving on.

Still not possible?

Sadly not on the M:C. hopefully someday.

1 Like