Post your filter sweeps

Post your filter sweeps, wave shape sweeps, let’s get our drone on.
I like to listen to them
Here is one of my own

13 Likes

Dude I’ll record some filter sweeps tonight on the Mini-Korg that will rock your socks straight off, you’ll definitely want to ride that volume control and watch your ears!

Great thread idea!!

3 Likes

X-posted but what the hell, Rytm filter on a sample with tweaking:

5 Likes

OSC Pitch Sweep on Minilogue XD (wait for the 3rd hit) and then some drony arps after the weird FM stuff:

VCO FM Sweeps (DFAM)…

Sound like straight electricity

9 Likes

This makes me want to go play with my minilogue XD again haha. Thanks for the inspiration!

3 Likes

24 secs in…yass…had to grab another pair of cans to listen to that sub bass!

2 Likes

Query for a project, what’s the most wet, wiggly, jello-sounding filter that’s reasonably acquirable?

3 Likes

nanoloop mono has a really wiggly wet filter on the main channel that sounds kind of benign at first but once you sequence a pattern with some sliding and modulation you realize it’s wet and wild for sure. If you have an original Game Boy it’s a great option! It gets super wobbly and pebbly.

3 Likes

I have no clue… I guess like a pedal or something idk

preen fm has a HUGE list of new filters after the update a few weeks ago. I like the ladder one the most

1 Like

thats the monologue for ya, and the minilogue xd shares the same filter, which reminds me of how much i long for it. C:

3 Likes

the rytm sounds waaaarm and cold how is that possible lol

i’ll be looking out for it C:

1 Like

thanks for reminding me the xd is still out there, I will soon acquire one, maybe the module version lol

1 Like

Yea I have been thinking about selling mine to get the module. Mostly for space reasons. Absolutely love the sound…

1 Like

How the effects on that thing? They remind me of what I hear with the stock effects on those? must be lush, have you tried the tuning functions on it? Such a cool edition to the korg logue line :smiley:

1 Like

The reverb is ok but the delay is pretty nice. That track is older but putting it through a nice reverb really brings it to life. Unclear if this ambient track is drony enough but here a good example…

4 Likes

my gal says I should do a tune centered around space creatures visiting…there are a lot of copyright free old movies out there about the extraterrestrials

4 Likes

Oh that’s nice and drone-yyyyyy

1 Like

love a good drone. one note only club 4 lyfe

6 Likes