Post your filter sweeps

I like what you did with the panning, thats my fav part about my fm synth is that you can modulate the pan of the different voices

haha one note life club lol

i like it, less notes and more drone though please xD

1 Like

Yep understood!

i want to have nightmares lol
reminds me of the times i have had a fever dream, lets give them a theme song.

1 Like

it’s definitely atmospheric though, I dig it

2 Likes

please keep posting these, they are intense, and you can’t wrong with bit of drone

okay that’s all from me for now, I am stepping away from the laptop have a good day all you here.

2 Likes

This is too funny :smile:. Can a drone be dream-like?

2 Likes

Oh definitely, like Boards of Canada do some heavy dream like drones, but there is always an eerie vibe to it

1 Like

Just ask all of David Lynch’s sound designers.

2 Likes

THX-like sweep from the OB-6 alone. The OB doesn’t have enough modulation to get the complexity of the real thing, but it still sounds pretty cool. Turn up the sub!

6 Likes

Uhhhh so PHAT thank you haha

There’s a beat here but only 2 tracks total per pattern. Delay and Pitch sweeps on the OT crossfader with some comb filter later on. First time using scenes.

Not sure what this really is. Hopefully it’s not too many notes :no_mouth:

Drone comes in on the 3rd pattern. 65bpm so give it some time.

Dirty and gritty and slow:

2 Likes

SEM Pro to phone mic. HiFi

3 Likes

This is a nice thing to wake up too

Hell ya man

1 Like

An MC-202 filter sweep on an pseudo arpeggiated loop run through Ultomaton (not that it’s terribly evident, except maybe some pitch shifting). Maximum volume and bass gives maximum window-rattling results (addendum: listening on a mobile phone speaker turns out to be thin and pointlessly weedy).

Great !

1 Like

Gear used : K.Volca FM, Zoom MS 70 CDR, T.C.E. HOF

1 Like

This would be great for a mysterious level in a 2d side scroller!

1 Like