Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

i’m always amazed at how much talent there is here.

i posted this thread yesterday looking for, among other things, artist to collaborate with … https://www.elektronauts.com/t/anyone-want-to-start-participate-in-an-artistic-collective/120167

if anyone is interested in exploring the idea, dm me or reply in the thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. Not much story to tell… The top painting and bottom three canvases were all done for limited art/record releases but were ultimately unused, as the label I was on folded. The Corel Painter thing (the victrola-looking painting) was done for a band website. The yellow one with the ARP 2600 was for a proposed - but ultimiately unreleased - sample set for the Digitakt.

1 Like

I love the Subtopia line! :grin:

1 Like

You kidding? I live across the street from the old roodkapje place in teilingerstraat.

Know the crew well, too.

(Having a slight deja vu now, perhaps we already discussed this. Sorry, i m having a fever. )

Haha, that’s so cool! Probably we’ve met, I was doing graphic design for them for 5 years or so. Good times! I moved to Norway now. Often miss Rotterdam, best city ever and a lot of parties in the kelder at teilingerstr.:slight_smile:

1 Like

11 Likes

i make all of my promo stuff in GIMP and found it really fun to “deep fry” my friends as well:

8 Likes

This is the center label for my self-released 12” on Process Artefacts. The label was founded whilst I lived in London and I have nr 2 cooking. I did the design. The image is of my wife and I did the coloring, too. It was all pretty lo-fi, I did it using an online phot editing tool and it came out ok. I’ll keep using this theme for future releases. If you don’t like it, I hope you enjoy the music :smile: https://soundcloud.com/processartefacts/praf001-reframe-bahama-ice-cream-ep

13 Likes

I draw during staffing meetings. Somehow, no one seems to mind.

18 Likes

Sick style.

Looked at the insta page. Really cool stuff. Love this one! :+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6:

9 Likes

So much exceptional work in this thread! Keep it coming folks. I really enjoy that artwork you did @Aen. Love the aged look! The android with the keyboard and modular is sick @Scot_Solida . I always love everything @bwo creates! And @phaelam you have awesome 3d skills. How come you haven’t made your own game yet? I know you’ve been in the industry a long time.

Too much good stuff here!

5 Likes

Thanks phaelam!

Wow. Lots of great photography on your site! Love the pinhole photography! I’m a sucker for black and white in general, but that pinhole takes it to another level. I used to do photography using a Holga with a Polaroid backing - the Holgaroid.

Your Subtopia series is incredible too. I love that style. Something strangely beautiful about industrial areas at night. Seems so peaceful.

17 Likes

i make this…

2 Likes

Shapes and colors.
Want to see what it would look like printed on canvas or something.

4 Likes

The baby and the octopus? Stories there? These pictures already tell a story… But what’s yours? :slight_smile:

Hey that 2600 Pic is awesome too.

Really dig your diversities of style

This has a great feel, all those little crisp ripples.

Also, kinda funny I was just thinking about the film, Red Dawn (1984). Any connection with your project/inspiration?

I love ink masters show, just to learn how one can look at tattoos and critique them

I am mesmerized by good tattoos, but I don’t have any and not planning to.

My favorite artist is xoil and that polka trash style is my favorite

Care to share more of your stuff? Scetches too off course

Thanks for sharing, cool story behind it.

Came out really good, especially considering online tools etc

1 Like