Post a track of yours that is the closest to who you are

I did too, but after going thru the thread, noticed people were posting their own stuff.

If the court will permit, I will post a track that I identify with, covers my vibe and is one of my benchmarks.

When I put together a resume, I usually just have one line : Cowriter, ‘Heart Talk’

I have always been somewhat of a visual artist.
Which is to say: not my track, is my video.

Cheers.

There’s a lot of mixed energies in this thread.

Did you make this?

If so…I’ve been a fan of yours since 2016

I made the same mistake :rofl:

3 Likes

An old release on Upitup Records with an old duo/band. This was my solo track. ESQ-1, Juno 106, AX-60, melody, harmony, solos, Italian disco (Firefly) sampled drum hits, noise washes - so many things I love in one song.

your remix of this track still cracks me up when i think about it.

1 Like

That is quite good

1 Like

This track grow me up.

Not from me of course. My tracks are shit compared to this.

3 Likes

Weird meander with strange finale

2 Likes

What I consider my best track, or at least one that represents well who I was back in the time.

11 Likes

Splendid.

I think this. DAW: Synapse Orion :wink:

1 Like

Hard to say as it would probably change on a day-to-day basis! But I guess this one:

It’s probably the one that comes closest to being my most typical style (geeky/science theme, not too dancefloor), but also it’s the one track that I’ve made where I had a very clear idea of what I wanted to do when I sat down to make it, and then also actually ended up being pretty close to that original idea.

4 Likes

Nice! good vibe to this!

1 Like

Thanks Dan :+1:

1 Like

Big fan of that whole release :clap:t2:

‘Bakery Girl’ though is the song of yours that reminds me of you the most. :blush:

1 Like

This is a track I did in 2002 made entirely in Orion pro, had some success with other tracks but I think this was more the sound I was after. Not done anything remotely as good since

1 Like

Oh man how awesome! I wake up and find so much cool music! I did kind of word the title funny sorry for that. (I just fixed it a bit) I meant it to be music made by you, that felt the closest to who you feel yourself to be and I hoped it would be fun for everyone to go back in time or just to think on it for a little bit.

I’ll throw in mine. Oversimplified. Doesn’t go anywhere interesting. Just like if I think on things too hard I end up ruining it. So I’m a work in progress made of simple things I guess. And that’s not so bad at all :slightly_smiling_face:

Made with presets on my younger brothers Casio keyboard :musical_keyboard: I think I did it with overdubs. It’s so old a tune though.

One for my melancholy…

It’s called - “A long tumble down the stairs”

10 Likes