Post a track of yours that is the closest to who you are

@Wolfi-Rami

1st: pleaaaase create a thread with your video- and discography and

2nd: I bet the initiation rite is to eat living lambs or something - I still want to be part of your cult/tribe even if I have to eat living animals - so good man!

My track which describes me:

Access to Arasaka - Medway

Anything and nothing but everywhere. Actually the whole album (Oppidan) it is.

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: made with Elektron machines of course!

7 Likes

Delicious! Warp Records should get in touch!

2 Likes

really good!

1 Like

very nice!

1 Like

thanks

great song!

This might be close to describe what comes out of me naturally. Especially the mood.
Did everything on one afternoon, besides the mix and my brother added bass in one take later.
Easy track, but feels good

21 Likes

This is great!

1 Like

I haven’t made this kind of stuff in ages now, I’ve been getting into more electronic sounds of late but when I hear it it always brings me back to how I felt when I wrote it, definitely a lot of me in this one.

6 Likes

impressive :+1:

2 Likes

this was the last track on my only lp released 16 years ago. i threw everything at it incase i didnt have a chance to do anything else afterwards and this would be last hurrah :sweat_smile:
i haven’t listened to it in many years but this thread made me dig it out. the melody sounds like nonsense until the other elements come in. still really like it…

4 Likes

Wait, this is you? I love this song.

1 Like

Woah! You’re Sirconical!?! I have one of your EPs.
Great stuff, man!

I used to buy anything put out by Twisted Nerve back then but your EP really stood out.

2 Likes

Nooo I’m not Ochre. I wish I was.

It’s just a track that is closest to who I am.

Mis-read the op completely and really don’t want to come across as the ultimate fraud

This is me though:

3 Likes

Oh I also misread it then… thought for the noobs who just noodling around it was okay to post a track you identify with…

Thanks for listening!

Haha thanks dude, made my evening x

2 Likes

This, lyrically at least

1 Like