Polyend Play

Knobs are so 2010s. It’s all trim pots now.

1 Like

If this is a Deluge like device, TAKE MY MONEY NOW.

Fingers crossed for a Groovebox with synth capabilities and sampling capabilities.
My favorite thing on the Deluge was making synths from samples. Actually my favorite thing on every groovebox I own :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The korg wavestate is very powerful in this regard.

2 Likes

Yeah, but you see I like self contained small, sleek, portable boxes :smiley:

1 Like

Understandable.

According to this vid(around the 3 minute mark) they’ll (hopefully) show this off at the next SuperBooth in May, but it depends on how the chip shortage goes https://youtu.be/lrTGhbAJSpY

…all tomorrows parties…

and u gear junkie guys are ALL really into spy movies and deep learning research mission impossible, are’nt u… :wink:

not into bragging at all…but u deserve me to brag a little…it’s too tempting…here…so forgive me…if i say…

cenk saw it…i saw it…and not too many more saw it too…
we also heard it…aaaand we even know it’s name…
and nope…that’s all i’m sayin…i’m over and out… :wink:

9 Likes

You bastard! Spill the beans! :joy:

2 Likes

lol

I, too, got a look at it in action last month. Do we need to come up with a secret handshake or sigil or something? :thinking:

4 Likes

At least give us the bare essentials. Synth or sampler, for instance? Please! :point_right::point_left:

1 Like

It’s obviously a digital accordion.

5 Likes

It’s got a grid. I think. And some knobs. I am almost certain of it. But you didn’t hear that from me. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

It was shared with everyone on here except for you … we’ve been told to tease you for the next few months.

I hear it’s plastic with that rubberised covering on it that comes off to reveal an artist image of neon ‘Craig avatars’ on it

2 Likes

11 Likes

Maybe it’s a Synthler? or a sampth? This just got a bit more intriguing.

4 Likes

Someday we’ll all be older and wiser, and we’ll look back on this thread and that leaked photo and say, “Oh hey, there’s the (name of new Polyend product).”

I know that’s not very helpful but it’s true. Maybe. Unconfirmed at this point.

Mini Medusa ?

Gotta say, the Polish Trademark Office site also has me stumped. I can’t even find a single reference to Polyend at all. Not sure if maybe their stuff is registered under a different name or a DBA situation but so far I’ve had no luck.

1 Like

Syntakt? :crazy_face:

2 Likes